Spooky 2 - Rife

TimeFlipper

Alright guys. Can we please get off the topic of radio transceivers and get back to stuff related to the first post?

If you read back you will see how i brought up the idea for using a CB transceiver that can be slightly modified to transmit Rife frequencies, based on an American system that i put on this thread, whereby up to ten guys at a time were being treated successfully for prostate cancer...

So with respect, i ask you to be patient on this matter, because using a standard radio transmitter can easily be used for the purpose of sending Rife frequencies safely into the human body....I would like to develop a dialogue with our members @titorite and @E Fermi on this matter, and it is totally relevant to the transmission of Rife frequencies (y):)..

titorite

If you read back you will see how i brought up the idea for using a CB transceiver that can be slightly modified to transmit Rife frequencies, based on an American system that i put on this thread, whereby up to ten guys at a time were being treated successfully for prostate cancer...

So with respect, i ask you to be patient on this matter, because using a standard radio transmitter can easily be used for the purpose of sending Rife frequencies safely into the human body....I would like to develop a dialogue with our members @titorite and @E Fermi on this matter, and it is totally relevant to the transmission of Rife frequencies (y):)..

It is indeed relevant. Although I am not an electro engineer so what I can contribute is limited. I do know that having a proper understanding of sound goes along way at least according to Anthony Holland who PHD is in music. But that does not make him a one trick pony. He credits his understanding of harmonics the refining of frequency based medicine. He also pointed out that Royal Rife himself has an avid musician with a deep understanding of the various kinds of harmonics.

Here is a link to his facebook Novobiotronics, Inc.

I have heard tales and rumors about using CB transmitters before. Not sure about the effectiveness or truthfulness but Ive heard stories. Allegedly their was this one hotel ran by an Asian person, People stayed their at standard room prices but included what they suffered from. They stayed there and he had all the rooms rigged up with a large scale transmission network so each room got the specific frequencies related to their malady and got better. And in this fashion he got around the health care laws because he was not practicing medicine he was just running a hotel. I would bet he would of been utilizing some kind of "Doug Coil" system to accomplish this. This is of course just an urban rife folk tale and I can not even remember where I heard or read it but it always intrigued me because I have to dance the same dance of helping people with out practicing medicine.

I will even go out so far as to inform clients that this is pseudoscience, the whole thing is deemed quackery, the medical establishment says their is not any medical value to this DO YOU STILL WANT TO PROCEED? I make sure to let them know that they should always consult with their doctors and that I am not a doctor yada yada yada , thats all my "Cover me ass" shit I gotta say to make sure I am legally clear because in the past people have done hard time for helping people with rife machines.

But more onto what you might be interested in, I know the three main styles of transmission for the frequencies are thus: Direct Contact via rods or foot plates. These also generate a field effect but it is not a super strong field effect and thats why direct contact is recommended for getting the most out of it. Then their is the "doug coil" which can be held or sat close too and it has a stronger field effect, direct contact is more optional with that do to the strength of the field. Lastly their is Plasma Tube Emission and these babies generate a super strong field effect their is no need what so ever to hold onto the glass tubes how ever in playing around I have felt the same sensations coming off a glass ray tube as I have with my Rods so that was really interesting. Its a tingling sensation. The Phantron tubes can generate field effect for like upto 20 feet and are the most highly recommended when working with this technology.

TimeFlipper

@titorite Actually any kind of commercial radio transmitter can be used, i happened to quote a CB transceiver and its frequency of 27Mhz
which is very safe to use (non thermal radio waves), and it is inexpensive to buy and simple to operate :)..

Many people erroneously believe it is the radio transmitters frequency (The Carrier Wave) such as 27Mhz for example that is supposed to have the "curative" effect...In reality it is the transmitters modulation source (FM or AM) and the sounds which are placed into it such as, voices, music, or any other types of sound such as the Rife Frequencies..

You will recall i said in an earlier posting that the sound from an Audio Frequency Generator supplies the necessary audio frequencies for the alleged curative effects, and that those sounds are placed (via a loudspeaker) into the CB sets microphone at a high volume..
You will also recall that i said the Americans had used a transmitter operating on 27Mhz to allegedly cure ten people together, sat in a small small room...

I would like to send you details of what i think could be the transmitter that the Americans were using, it is a commercially built transmitter (not a CB set), that transmits on 27Mhz and is modulated by Square Waves that are also shown together with the radio transmitter..
I would prefer to show you the transmitter in a private posting, as it is commercially built and i dont want any problems with that company and its products....Should any of our members wish to see that transmitter, it would be up to you, or me, to send those details to them...

If you ever wished to use one of your own Transceivers for experimental purposes, i would strongly suggest that you choose a safe non thermal frequency of 27Mhz or even lower, and be certain to use a low power setting on your transceiver for obvious reasons...In my opinion, using a radio transmitter is the safest simplest and most efficient way of getting the Rife frequencies into the human body...
Lets face it, every second of our lives thousands of Radio Waves are going through our bodies :D...

Let me know if you want the details of that transmitter, sent to you privately, perhaps you could be a licensed amateur radio operator, like me? :cool:..

titorite

@titorite Actually any kind of commercial radio transmitter can be used, i happened to quote a CB transceiver and its frequency of 27Mhz
which is very safe to use (non thermal radio waves), and it is inexpensive to buy and simple to operate :)..

Many people erroneously believe it is the radio transmitters frequency (The Carrier Wave) such as 27Mhz for example that is supposed to have the "curative" effect...In reality it is the transmitters modulation source (FM or AM) and the sounds which are placed into it such as, voices, music, or any other types of sound such as the Rife Frequencies..

You will recall i said in an earlier posting that the sound from an Audio Frequency Generator supplies the necessary audio frequencies for the alleged curative effects, and that those sounds are placed (via a loudspeaker) into the CB sets microphone at a high volume..
You will also recall that i said the Americans had used a transmitter operating on 27Mhz to allegedly cure ten people together, sat in a small small room...

I would like to send you details of what i think could be the transmitter that the Americans were using, it is a commercially built transmitter (not a CB set), that transmits on 27Mhz and is modulated by Square Waves that are also shown together with the radio transmitter..
I would prefer to show you the transmitter in a private posting, as it is commercially built and i dont want any problems with that company and its products....Should any of our members wish to see that transmitter, it would be up to you, or me, to send those details to them...

If you ever wished to use one of your own Transceivers for experimental purposes, i would strongly suggest that you choose a safe non thermal frequency of 27Mhz or even lower, and be certain to use a low power setting on your transceiver for obvious reasons...In my opinion, using a radio transmitter is the safest simplest and most efficient way of getting the Rife frequencies into the human body...
Lets face it, every second of our lives thousands of Radio Waves are going through our bodies :D...

Let me know if you want the details of that transmitter, sent to you privately, perhaps you could be a licensed amateur radio operator, like me? :cool:..

TImeflipper, I think you missed the part where I mentioned the fact that I am not an electrical engineer. Thats no exaggeration. I can not build a radio. I can operate a radio but I have no idea how to build one. Likewise with rife machines... I know several styles of rife machine, I know about different kinds of transmission routes buuuuuuuut building one.. lol no not me. The right people to engage in that conversation would be on the rife forum where real electrical engineers get into the dissection of the bits and bolts of rife machines.

Im just the guy that takes the stuff to sick peoples houses and lets them use it and does all he can to help them over come whatever ails them.

TimeFlipper

I wasnt asking you to build a Rife Machine, i did ask you if you wanted to see what i believed was a small radio transmitter that uses audio frequencies which the American scientists were allegedly using to cure a group of guys who had prostate cancer...It is a commercially built transmitter for a specific purpose, which is to deliver from a low powered radio wave, audio waves of the square wave variety...:)..

The radio transmitter i just quoted is to all intents and purposes, a very similar transmitter that you get in a CB radio, and i quoted how you can deliver those audio waves from an audio generator into a small ten watt (or preferably higher) amplifier with a loudspeaker feeding into the CB`s microphone... @Mayhem has very kindly and patiently displayed on this thread for all of us to see, a variety of Rife frequencies....Very accurate Audio Generators which cover all of the Rife frequencies can be purchased very cheaply on the internet through Ebay or Amazon...(y)

You will see the internet littered with so called Rife Machines, and all they are, are very pretty Audio Generators that you pay hundreds of Dollars to buy :D...Some of them have two "probes" for you to hold, but our bodies natural resistance can reduce the necessary "amplitude" from those generators....

When sending audio waves of specific resonant frequencies to combat the physical problems, the "amplitude" of those waves have to be much greater than those natural frequencies of the bacteria or viruses, in order to kill them...There is a danger if the frequencies have only sufficient amplitude to "stun" the bacteria and viruses, the danger being that those bacteria and viruses can develop very quickly in other areas of the body and also change their natural frequencies, cancer cells for example could easily and very quickly kill you....Iam now off this thread...

Last edited:

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
Purchased a used BK precision 4040A sweep/function Generator, and machined two stainless steel hand grips with banana clip terminals, I hooked up a Radio Shack amplified speaker set to one of the BnC connectors and the SS grips to another of the BnC connector am receiving the audio sound and the frequency charge through the grips, It seems to be working quite nicely.