St. Malachy Prophecies: The End of Religion - The Last Pope (Petrus Romanus)

BlastTyrant

the one language is going to be significantly harder to bring about

I haven't heard of a 'one language' Prophecy...just the one world religion and government. Although with Online Translators and Apps, it has turned the world into one language.
I have heard of the One language as part of the Prophecy, i cannot recall my sources at the moment, i will look into it a bit later when i am not occupied at work.

BlastTyrant

the one language is going to be significantly harder to bring about

I haven't heard of a 'one language' Prophecy...just the one world religion and government. Although with Online Translators and Apps, it has turned the world into one language.
I have heard of the One language as part of the Prophecy, i cannot recall my sources at the moment, i will look into it a bit later when i am not occupied at work.
Georgia Guidestones!

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

Samstwitch

I've seen documentaries on the Georgia Guidestones. Some believe they were paid for by a member of the Rosicrucian Society.

Georgia Guidestones: (Excerpt from Wikipedia)
Radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, in his 2008 documentary Endgame: Elite's Blueprint For Global Enslavement, told the listener that "the message of the mysterious Georgia Guidestones, purportedly built by representatives of a secret society called the Rosicrucian Order or Rosicrucians, which call for a global religion, world courts, and for population levels to be maintained at around 500 million, over a 6.5 billion reduction from current levels. The stones imply that humans are a cancer upon the earth and should be culled in order to maintain balance with nature."​

Octavusprime

Alex jones often bends facts to fit his agenda. I listen to his show but he stretches things often. Nowhere on the guidestones does it say cull the earth. The guidestones don't say how to get to that population size.

China attempted to reduce its growing population. It had unforeseen consequences and now there are way more males than females. Many developed countries are seeing population growth slow.

I agree we need less people on the planet but I don't see a good way of making that happen. Unforeseen things do happen whether natural or man made. I'm sure there will be an event in the future that will cause a huge decline in population.

Samstwitch

Alex jones often bends facts to fit his agenda. I listen to his show but he stretches things often.

I posted that excerpt about Alex Jones, because I was trying to find something that mentions the Rosicrucians being related to the Georgia Guidestones on Wikipedia, and that is what I came up with. He is not the only one who believes that theory.

Samstwitch

Only 4 more days until Pope Benedict steps down and a new one is elected! I'm anxious to see who he will be, and if the Prophecy will be fulfilled.

kallan

Only 4 more days until Pope Benedict steps down and a new one is elected! I'm anxious to see who he will be, and if the Prophecy will be fulfilled.

Yes and No Sam. The Pope does step down in for days, but it will be weeks before we see who the newly elected Pontifex will be. From my understanding everything will be in place by Palm Sunday.

Samstwitch

Yes and No Sam. The Pope does step down in for days, but it will be weeks before we see who the newly elected Pontifex will be. From my understanding everything will be in place by Palm Sunday.

Yes, I know, thanks. The Vatican said we should have a new Pope by Easter, which is March 31, 2013, so that's only one month away. I can hardly wait to see how it unfolds. It's always a historic event, but this one is particularly historic, because the next Pope is supposed to be the Last Pope..."Peter". The Papacy began with and will end with "Peter", so we shall see. :)

TnWatchdog

Post #13, above, shows a lightning strike after the Pope's resignation...now rumblings in the ground. Is this a sign or what? This will be interesting to follow.
Mild Earthquake Strikes Castel Gandolfo, Pope Emeritus' Home, Just Days After He Arrives: Report

Posted: 03/03/2013 2:27 pm EST | Updated: 03/03/2013 3:04 pm EST

r-CASTEL-GANDOLFO-EARTHQUAKE-large570.jpg

Lightning doesn't strike twice. Or does it?
Various Italian news sources reported Sunday that a mild earthquake had struck Rome and surrounding areas, including Castel Gandolfo, the former pope's temporary home.
According to the Agence France-Presse, the earthquake had a local magnitude of 2.5 and was felt in Rome, Ciapino, Marino and Castel Gandolfo. So far, no reports of injury or serious damage have been relayed to the Italian Department of Civil Protection.
Italian news blog Blogo reported that, according to the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology,

the quake originated at a depth of 10.
5 kilometers
This latest event comes on the heels of a photo that appeared to show a bolt of lightning striking St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City just hours after Pope Benedict XVI announced his resignation on Feb. 11.
Then, as now, some people speculated as to whether the act of nature was really a divine message. On Sunday, Italia Domani asked whether the earthquake wasn't a sign for the cardinals who will soon be choosing a new pope.
Castel Gandolfo, a small town a few miles outside Rome, has been a longtime summer retreat for pontiffs, reports NBC News. In July 2012, a 3.6-magnitude, 6-mile-deep tremor was felt by then-Pope Benedict while he was vacationing at the retreat, according to the National Catholic Register.