St. Malachy Prophecies: The End of Religion - The Last Pope (Petrus Romanus)

Samstwitch

I've been studying Bible Prophecy for over 4 decades. I've read books by countless authors and watched Prophecy Programs by countless experts...but Irvin Baxter is my favorite End-Times Prophecy Watcher! His TV shows airs every Wednesday evening on KTBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network).

In the Video above, here's a little bit of what Irvin Baxter has to say about the next Pope. Watch his TV program or visit Endtime Ministries | End Of The Age | Irvin Baxter for more.

Samstwitch

Final Conclave.jpg

If Peter the Roman is elected, it will be...The Final Conclave!

Cardinals enter Sistine Chapel to elect pope

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - VATICAN CITY (AP) — Cardinals entered the Sistine Chapel on Tuesday for the conclave to elect the next pope amid deep divisions and uncertainty over who will lead the 1.2 billion-strong Catholic church and tend to its many problems.

Led by prelates holding a crucifix and candles, the 115 scarlet-robed cardinals chanted the Litany of Saints, the hypnotic Gregorian chant imploring the intercession of the saints, as they filed into the chapel adorned with Michelangelo frescoes of "Creation" and "The Last Judgment."

As two Swiss Guards stood at attention outside the heavy wooden doors, the cardinals chanted their oath of secrecy, led by Cardinal Giovanni Battista Re, the presiding cardinal. One by one each then came to the center of the chapel and placed his hand on the Gospel to "promise pledge and swear" to keep the oath.

Benedict XVI's surprise resignation has thrown the church into turmoil and exposed deep divisions among cardinals grappling with whether they need a manager to clean up the Vatican's dysfunctional bureaucracy or a pastor who can inspire Catholics at a time of waning faith.

In a final appeal before the conclave began, the dean of the College of Cardinals, retired Cardinal Angelo Sodano appealed for unity within the church during a Mass on Tuesday morning, a not-so-veiled appeal to the cardinal electors to put their differences aside for the good of the church and the next pope.

"Each of us is therefore called to cooperate with the Successor of Peter, the visible foundation of such an ecclesial unity," Sodano said. He said the job of pope is to be merciful, charitable and "tirelessly promote justice and peace."

He was interrupted by applause from the pews — not so much from the cardinals — when he referred to the "beloved and venerated" Benedict XVI and his "brilliant" pontificate. Sitting in the front row was Benedict's longtime aide, Archbishop Georg Gaenswein.

For over a week, the cardinals have met behind closed doors to try to figure out who among them had the stuff to be pope and what his priorities should be. But they ended the debate on Monday with questions still unanswered and many cardinals predicting a drawn-out election that will further expose the church's divisions.

"Let us pray for the cardinals who are to elect the Roman pontiff," read one of the prayers during the Mass. "May the Lord fill them with his Holy Spirit with understanding and good counsel, wisdom and discernment."

A few hundred people braved thunderstorms and pouring rain to watch the Mass on giant TV screens in St. Peter's Square. A handful knelt in prayer, eyes clenched and hands clasped.

In his final radio address before being sequestered, U.S. Cardinal Timothy Dolan on Tuesday said a certain calm had taken hold over him, as if "this gentle Roman rain is a sign of the grace of the Holy Spirit coming upon us."

He said he at least felt more settled about the task at hand. "And there's a sense of resignation and conformity with God's plan. It's magnificent," he said during his regular radio show on "The Catholic Channel" on SiriusXM.

"It's almost a microcosm of life itself, you know how you try to make the right decisions in conformity with God's holy will. And I think that's what's happening now. I just hope I see you soon."

One of the faithful outside alluded to the huge challenge facing the next pontiff.

"It's a moment of crisis for the church so we have to show support of the new pope," said Veronica Herrera, a real estate agent from Mexico who traveled to Rome for the conclave with her husband and daughter.

Yet the mood was not entirely somber or reverent.

A group of women who say they are priests launched pink smoke from a balcony overlooking the square during the Mass to demand female ordination — a play on the famous smoke signals that will tell the world whether a pope has been elected. The Femen group of women activists, several of whom have gone topless in St. Peter's to protest the Vatican's opposition to gay marriage, were also due to protest Tuesday.

And in a bizarre twist, basketball star Dennis Rodman is expected to arrive in St. Peter's Square on Wednesday in a makeshift popemobile as he campaigns for Cardinal Peter Turkson of Ghana to become the church's first black pope.

None of the cardinals will see it, since they will be sequestered inside the Vatican walls, allowed only to go from the Vatican hotel through the gardens to the Sistine Chapel and back again until they have elected a pope. No telephones, no newspapers, no television, no tweeting.

The cardinals began this process Tuesday afternoon by filing into the frescoed Sistine Chapel. After the doors close, they will hear a meditation by an elderly Maltese cardinal then in all probability cast their first ballots.

Assuming they vote, the first puffs of smoke should emerge from the chapel chimney by 8 p.m. (1900 GMT; 3 p.m. EDT) — black for no pope, white if a pope has been chosen.

While few people expect a pontiff to be elected on the first ballot, the Vatican was ready: In the Room of Tears off the Sistine Chapel where the pope goes immediately after his election, three sizes of white cassocks hung from a clothes rack. Underneath, seven white shoe boxes were piled, presumably containing the various sizes of the red leather shoes that popes traditionally wear. The room gets its name from the weight of the job thrust upon the new pontiff.

The papal tailor Gammarelli delivered the clothes on Monday to ensure that the newly elected pope could change immediately into papal white as soon as he accepts the election. With the words "Habemus Papam" — or "We have a pope" — the pontiff then appears on the balcony of St. Peter's Basilica to greet the crowd for the first time.

The conclave is taking place amid more upheaval and uncertainty than the church has seen in decades: There's no front-runner, no indication how long voting will last and no sense that a single man has what it takes to be pope.

The buzz swirled around Cardinal Angelo Scola, an Italian seen as favored by cardinals hoping to shake up the powerful Vatican bureaucracy, and Brazilian Cardinal Odilo Scherer, a favorite of Vatican-based insiders intent on preserving the status quo. Other names included Canadian Cardinal Marc Ouellet, who heads the Vatican's powerful office for bishops and Dolan.

Going into the vote, cardinals offered wildly different assessments of what they're looking for in the next pontiff and how close they are to a decision. It was evidence that Benedict XVI's surprise resignation has continued to destabilize the church leadership and that his final appeal for unity may go unheeded, at least in the early rounds of voting.

Even the American cardinals couldn't agree on whether to expect a short or long conclave.

Cardinal Dolan this week publicly expressed optimism that the election would be wrapped up quickly. And on the eve of the conclave, he wrote a letter to New York priests, saying: "My guess is that we'd have a new Successor of St. Peter by Thursday evening," according to Dolan's spokesman, Joseph Zwilling.

That bullish stance stood in stark contrast with the view of Chicago Cardinal Francis George: His spokeswoman, Colleen Dolan, told The Associated Press that the cardinal suggested it could be a long affair. George raised the possibility that the cardinals may still be meeting by Saturday, when conclave rules require the cardinals to take a break and spend some time in prayer before resuming voting.

The faithful in St. Peter's square were also weighing in on the papal stakes.

"I don't think it's going to be a European pope," said Michael Flueckiger, a 38-year-old caretaker and sacristan of a church in Flamatt, Switzerland. "In Europe sometimes I think we have given away the gift of faith, many people have lost the faith, they have lost their expectation in God."

A few cardinals also sent their last tweets before entering the conclave, which forbids communication with the outside world.

"Heavenly Father, guide our hearts and grant us wisdom and strength tomorrow," Turkson, the Ghanian cardinal considered to have an outside chance to be pope, tweeted late Monday.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have a strong feeling that the new Pope will be elected on the fourth day of voting. I also feel he will not be from Italy and he will be a younger Pope. He will most likely be in his early to mid-60s. I also believe when he becomes Pope, you will see changing in the Catholic Church never seen before. Much of the 1500 year old traditions will be less practiced when he implements his new changes worldwide.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I would like to share the following information with the members of this website.

I really didn’t come to this website many years ago as a person with psychic information to be posted. I have been receiving information about changes and as well as earth changes. Over the last 55 years I have been giving psychic readings to people, lecturing and teaching on different subjects like: Healing UFOs, Time Travel, and teaching people the art and practice of psychic abilities and much more.

One of the people that I work closely with about 25 years was Rev. Hanna Kroeger: see the links below.

Hanna Kroeger: Grandmother of Health

Hanna's Herb Shop | Learn | Article | Hanna Kroeger Grandmother Of Health

Hanna’s Peaceful Meadow Retreat

Peaceful Meadow Retreat

Technique to set tailbone for leukemia - Hanna Kroeger

In summer of 1977, I was giving some psychic information about the Roman Catholic Popes. The information I was given, I shared with Rev. Hanna Kroeger the following day after I received the information. Both of us trying to understand the information; at the time, but we did not stand it.

The psychic information received is as follows:

In a short time the present Pope will pass away. Another Pope will be elected, and that Pope, will be Pope for a very short time. Another Pope will be elected Pope and this Pope will be Pope for a long time. This is the starting of the beginning of the end when the third Pope is elected.
At this point, I never heard of the St. Malachy Prophecies, until I heard about it on Coast-to-Coast AM eight years ago. Below is the last five parts of the St. Malachy Prophecies.

1. Flower of Flowers. PAUL VI. 1963-1978. Paul's coat-of-arms depicts three fleurs-de-lis, corresponding to Malachay's prophecy. His coat of arms included three fleurs-de-lis (iris blossoms).

2. Of the Half Moon. JOHN PAUL I. 1978-1978. John Paul I was elected Pope on August 26, 1978, when there was a half moon. He reigned 33 days, that is, about one month, when he died, although many think he was murdered. He was the 109th Pope - is "De Medietate Lunae" (Of the Half Moon). The corresponding pope was John Paul I (1978-78), who was born in the diocese of Belluno (beautiful moon) and was baptized Albino Luciani (white light). He became pope on August 26, 1978, when the moon appeared exactly half full. It was in its waning phase. He died the following month, soon after an eclipse of the moon.

3. The Labor of the Son. JOHN PAUL II. 1978-2005. Pope John Paul II was the most traveled Pope in history. He circled the globe numerous times, preaching to huge audiences everywhere he went. He survived an assassination attempt. He has written a book which has enjoyed a large circulation. Like the sun which never ceases to labor and provides light daily, this Pope has been incessant. He was born on May 18, 1920. On that date in the morning there was a near total eclipse of the sun over Europe. Prophecy - The 110th Pope is "De Labore Solis" (Of the Solar Eclipse, or, From the Toil of the Sun). Like the sun he came out of the East (Poland).

4. The Glory of the Olive. The Order of St. BENEDICT has said this Pope will come from their order. It is interesting that Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives. This Pope will reign during the beginning of the tribulation Jesus spoke of. The 111th prophesy is "Gloria Olivae" (The Glory of the Olive). The Order of Saint Benedict has claimed that this pope will come from their ranks. Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil.

5. Peter the Roman - This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration. He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

Samstwitch

Update!
Cardinals divided over who should be pope

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Cardinals remained divided over who should be pope on Wednesday after three rounds of voting, an indication that disagreements remain about the direction of the Catholic Church following the upheaval unleashed by Pope Benedict XVI's surprise resignation.

In the second day of the conclave, thick black smoke billowed from the chimney of the Sistine Chapel, prompting sighs of disappointment from the thousands of people gathered in a rain-soaked and chilly St. Peter's Square.

"I'm not happy to see black smoke. We all want white," said the Rev. ThankGod Okoroafor, a Nigerian priest studying theology at Holy Cross University in Rome. "But maybe it means that the cardinals need to take time, not to make a mistake in the choice."

The Vatican spokesman the Rev. Federico Lombardi insisted that the continued balloting was part of the natural course of the election and didn't signal divisions among cardinals. He noted that only once in the past century had a pope been elected on the third ballot: Pope Pius XII, elected on the eve of World War II.

"This is very normal," he said. "It's not a sign of particular divisions within the college, but rather of a normal process of discernment."
A winner must receive 77 votes, or two-thirds of the 115, to be named pope.

That said, a conclave has rarely before taken place against the backdrop of a papal resignation and revelations of mismanagement, petty bickering, infighting and corruption in the Holy See bureaucracy. Those revelations, exposed by the leaks of papal documents last year, have divided the College of Cardinals into camps seeking a radical reform of the Holy See's governance and those defending the status quo.

After the third ballot, the cardinals broke for lunch at the Vatican hotel and were returning for another two rounds of voting Wednesday afternoon.

CLICK ME TO READ MORE!

JasperMoon

Our newest pope may have taken the name Francis I for St. Francis of Assisi and comes from Argentina, but he is Italian and he is Petrus Romanus the last Pope.
He may be from Argentina, but he was born in Italy.
Assisi is smack dab in the middle of Italy and in the cradle of the Roman civilization. Umbria is the land (The Etruscans were the forerunner civilization of the Romans Aeneas supposedly married the Etruscan princess to father the nation) where Assisi is located.
Now for the clincher sentence:

from Wikipedia pages--

Pietro Cavallini (1259 – c. 1330) was an Italian painter and mosaic designer working during the late Middle Ages. Little is known about his biography, though it is known he was from Rome, since he signed pictor romanus.
  • The Basilica of San Francesco d'Assisi (St. Francis) is a World Heritage Site. The Franciscan monastery, il Sacro Convento, and the lower and upper church (Basilica inferiore e superiore) of St Francis were begun immediately after his canonization in 1228, and completed in 1253. The lower church has frescos by renowned late-medieval artists Cimabue and Giotto; in the upper church are frescos of scenes in the life of St. Francis previously ascribed to Giotto and now thought to be by artists of the circle of Pietro Cavallini of Rome. The Basilica was badly damaged by an earthquake of 26 September 1997 – during which part of the vault collapsed, killing four people inside the church and carrying with it a fresco by Cimabue. The edifice was closed for two years for restoration.
· The Papal Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (Italian: Basilica Papale di San Francesco, Latin: Basilica Sancti Francisci Assisiensis) is the mother church of the Roman CatholicOrder of Friars Minor—commonly known as the Franciscan Order—in Assisi, Italy, the city where St. Francis was born and died. The basilica is one of the most important places of Christian pilgrimage in Italy. With its accompanying friary, the basilica is a distinctive landmark to those approaching Assisi. It has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2000.
· The basilica, which was begun in 1228, is built into the side of a hill and comprises two churches known as the Upper Church and the Lower Church, and a crypt where the remains of the saint are interred. The interior of the Upper Church is an important early example of the Gothic style in Italy. The Upper and Lower Churches are decorated with frescoes by numerous late medieval painters from the Roman and Tuscan schools, and include works by Cimabue, Giotto, Simone Martini, Pietro Lorenzetti and possibly Pietro Cavallini. The range and quality of the works gives the basilica a unique importance in demonstrating the development of Italian art of this period.

Pope Benedict has put his sealof approval on this basilica.

Enjoy all!