Step-by-step guide to use the HDR

Tron1

So Avery I have family trust issue with my HDR. I had a meeting with all my family. They all lied straight to my face. I have hundreds of finger prints that are not mine. I know this for a fact I sent a pic of it to Steve. Definitely not my alternate self. Now I gotta set cameras up. Catch the person at night. Im a little mad because it messes up what I saw.

TimeFlipper

Might benefit the user to be grounded while using the HDR. Make a grounding wire. Drive a metal rod into the ground outside of house. Run a 14 gauge insulated copper wire from it to other end with an attached copper plate, and put it on the floor placing your bare feet on it. Then follow the steps on how to use the HDR. Time coll around head. Electromagnet on abdomen. Bare feet on grounded copper plate. All three switches on position. Of course you want to make sure this is safe. Maybe someone familiar with how the 110 volt HDR device is electronically designed can tell us.

Yeah right!!..And the slightest problem with the power supply and your brains fried...The ground should not include a copper plate for someone to stand on in their bare feet...The ground wire should come from the HDR and go directly to an outside ground rod....Its to provide you with a safety factor should anything go wrong! :fp:

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Man if you can't beat them join them. Don't be who you are now be who you are later,now.

Iam giving warning to the very people who might be persuaded to go along with the members idea on the copper ground plate..
I know for certain that very few people, if any, might try to include that copper plate which is linked to a mains power supply...I cannot stop everybody from using an HDR, but if I can keep just one person safe from electrocuting themselves, I will be happy enough...Iam pleased that you know my own thoughts about the HDR :D(y)..

rodan

Yeah right!!..And the slightest problem with the power supply and your brains fried...The ground should not include a copper plate for someone to stand on in their bare feet...The ground wire should come from the HDR and go directly to an outside ground rod....Its to provide you with a safety factor should anything go wrong! :fp:
My concern is having my bare hands on the T-electromagnet ( that area is taped ) while red power switch is on, and the end ( that part is bare ) that is placed on the abdomen, while I am earth grounded. What I suggest is no different than if you, say, fo example, discovered a vortex in your back yard. You decide to place the HDR unit on a table, sit on a chair, over the votex. An extension cord is ran from a 110 outlet from your house, to the HDR unit. You are sitting in a chair, your bare feet resting on the green grass of your yard. Your body is physically grounded while you hold the T-electromagnet with your bare hands, holding it against your stomach.

rodan

Might benefit the user to be grounded while using the HDR. Make a grounding wire. Drive a metal rod into the ground outside of house. Run a 14 gauge insulated copper wire from it to other end with an attached copper plate, and put it on the floor placing your bare feet on it. Then follow the steps on how to use the HDR. Time coll around head. Electromagnet on abdomen. Bare feet on grounded copper plate. All three switches on position. Of course you want to make sure this is safe. Maybe someone familiar with how the 110 volt HDR device is electronically designed can tell us.
I need to explain this suggestion better. DO NOT do this unless you have a qualified electrician check your HDR unit and explain to him what you want to do. Follow his advice. I would think there are some HDR owners using this HDR unit in their back yard, the HDR setting on a table, plugged into an extension cord, running from their house. The person, sitting on a chair, feet on green grass earth, while the unit is powered up.

TimeFlipper

My concern is having my bare hands on the T-electromagnet ( that area is taped ) while red power switch is on, and the end ( that part is bare ) that is placed on the abdomen, while I am earth grounded. What I suggest is no different than if you, say, fo example, discovered a vortex in your back yard. You decide to place the HDR unit on a table, sit on a chair, over the votex. An extension cord is ran from a 110 outlet from your house, to the HDR unit. You are sitting in a chair, your bare feet resting on the green grass of your yard. Your body is physically grounded while you hold the T-electromagnet with your bare hands, holding it against your stomach.

Its highly unlikely to come across a vortex in anyones back yard...In reality even if you did sit over one of them, nobody knows what the outcome would be...Where abouts on the HDR is the grounding wire attached to?....The worse thing anybody can do if there is a mains voltage attached to an HDR, is to place a so called time coil around your head :fp:..

However, what you want to do with your own life, is your own business, nothing to do with me....All I can do is to warn people of the dangers when a mains voltage of 110 volts is incorporated with an HDR...All I can suggest is if you must have an HDR, make certain that a qualified electrician builds it for you..

rodan

...Where abouts on the HDR is the grounding wire attached to?....
I recently bought one of the older HDR units. There is no place on the unit to ground it. And, it just has a two prong cord to plug into a 110v wall socket. The device itself is not grounded. It would take an experienced electrician to know how to do so. However, whether someone attempts a mental, astral, or physical time travel , maybe it could increase the chances of success, if the person was grounded. ( having bare feet on physical earth, or, run a 14 gauge copper wire from a grounded copper rod in the earth outside of your house, to a copper plate inside your home, where you can place your bare feet on it, while operating the HDR, with all three switches on. ) Of course, my concern is whether this is safe, or not. And, no, I won't do it, unless I am assured it is safe.

Doc 05

Zenith
WHO all are serious about this idea?
I own a few HDR units and I'm willing to provide one for studies.
But, studies involve detailed reports, journals, documentation, and of course posting them here.
The study would be used to develop format, protocols, and procedures.
Units will only be sent to confirmed addresses (no PO Boxes or Mail Drops) , real names, and phone numbers.
I wish to develop an HDR Operators Course and this would facilitate that goal.
Also, the members of this forum could provide valuable information aiding in the success of operation in the form of suggestions of pre-HDR session preparation (i.e. theta induction, supplements, meditations, etc.), post session activities, and documentation formats.
Let me know
I don't quite remember writing this; I sound pretty serious. (probably one of my counterparts / different timeline or I was stoned - or all of the above.)

Still sounds like a good idea; just now we need to include building an HDR from scratch.