Step-by-step guide to use the HDR

Doc 05

Zenith
It appears that everyone gets hung up on the term "frequency", thinking that it means an established frequency, i.e. radio, Schumann, MHz, kHz, Hz, etc.

When it in fact refers to a "frequency", that we do not have at this time a device that can measure it.

I there fore purpose that we use the acronym for:
Freaking Rate of Esoteric Quivering;
F.R.E.Q.

There, done. ;)

lamdo263

just get a stick reaction for the frequency of your request i suppose so gibbs did say make it clear what you program the hdr for
There was a little ratchet series of potentiometers in some of the models. These were about the width of a Trident sugarless gum block and about twice that width. One had to set these at one time, or you didn't get the right year.

The only other device that I used on a regular basis, is a wizard's staff. This one is dog legged shaped, but with cloth over copper wiring. I installed crystals on top of the staff and epoxied them in place. I once used it to open a vortex on an Alaskan street, never thinking I'd be successful, but I did manage to open a portal.

This manifested as a bright white light and was even photographed. Think it was Anchorage, can't really remember. So there's some proof right there that the HDR can work.

I'd check, { Time travel Institute, Setting the HRD } or { Steven Gibbs explains how to set date HDR }.
- Note use of wizard's staff use underwritten by older large reptoid sects.

Doc 05

Zenith
What or Who is it you are asking to get the "Right Frequency" Cousin Cobber Steve? :unsure:
It is your subconscious brain,
same thing you ask to cross dowsing rods over water,
or a pendulum to swing yes or no.
Your conscious brain is trying to hold the dowsing rods straight and parallel or the pendulum straight.

Your conscious will "lie" to you,
your subconscious will not.

Never ask a pendulum if you look good in spandex. ;)

Mayhem

Zenith
There was a little ratchet series of potentiometers in some of the models. These were about the width of a Trident sugarless gum block and about twice that width. One had to set these at one time, or you didn't get the right year.

The only other device that I used on a regular basis, is a wizard's staff. This one is dog legged shaped, but with cloth over copper wiring. I installed crystals on top of the staff and epoxied them in place. I once used it to open a vortex on an Alaskan street, never thinking I'd be successful, but I did manage to open a portal.

This manifested as a bright white light and was even photographed. Think it was Anchorage, can't really remember. So there's some proof right there that the HDR can work.

I'd check, { Time travel Institute, Setting the HRD } or { Steven Gibbs explains how to set date HDR }.
- Note use of wizard's staff use underwritten by older large reptoid sects.
Ive asked Cosmos to confirm this via TTI hes looking at the old threads.

Himalayan Hermit

Here is my procedure to use the HDR, it's a step by step guide I used at first to get familiar with using the device. Now I no longer need it, but I still use the HDR as follows:

1. Plug in the unit.

2. Turn ON the Yellow switch and wait for 2 minutes with the witness well empty, in order to clear it.

3. Put the double terminated quartz crystal or some other item related to the desired time period / events in the witness well.

4. Put head coils on.

5. Turn the first dial to the right, asking for the right frequency and play with it until you feel the stick reaction while making 2 inches wide circles to the right with your fingers on the rubbing plate. If you don't get a stick a reaction, turn the dial to the left while asking again for the frequency. Keep moving your fingers in circles to the right on the rubbing plate.

6. Repeat for the second dial.

7. Then, ask to clear all fear, resistance and disbelief and use the rubbing plate again until you get the stick reaction one last time.

8. Turn ON the red and green switches.

9. Place the electromagnet over your solar plexus in a 90 degrees fashion for at least 3 minutes but no more than 10 minutes.

10. Turn OFF all switches and set down the electromagnet and head coils.

11. Unplug the device.

12. Sit and meditate, or sleep.

To all HDR enthusiasts, users, let me know what you think of this step by step guide, which things you'd change, remove, add, etc. I wanted to post this a pretty long time ago to discuss about it but I somehow forgot about it.

I look forward to reading your feedback and ideas. :)
Hey Num

Not sure if you still have the unit, but the 2012 and later versions have Red (top), Yellow (Middle) and White (bottom) switches.
From what Dennis told me and what Gibbs has written or rather alluded to in the print out he sent me,

1.) Turn on White switch
2.) Find your rates on the plate
3.) Turn on yellow and red switch

In a nutshell. Is the green = White in your unit?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Himalayan Hermit Yeah, I think Mayhem told me the same thing at some point. Apparently, all HDRs don't have the exact same switch colors. I have the 2012 version.

Here's a photo of my device. I'll include it in the first post, to make things more convenient.
1655322723733.png

Back in 2012 when I made that step-by-stem guide, I remember verifying the switch order with CMAC.

Basically, I'd do the following, as stated in the first post:

1. Turn ON the Yellow switch
2. Find the rates with the rubbing plate and such...
3. Turn ON the Red and Green switches

From what I can remember, CMAC would talk about switch positions, rather than colors. I'm the one who made it all about colors for some reason. So basically, the instructions could have been as follows:

1. Turn ON the Bottom switch
3. Turn ON the Middle and Top switches

Considering the switch colors of my unit and switch positions does that match with how you do it on your end?

Considering this, once we agree on the switch order, I'll probably update the first post and replace the colors by positions instead.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Himalayan Hermit Yeah, I think Mayhem told me the same thing at some point. Apparently, all HDRs don't have the exact same switch colors. I have the 2012 version.

Here's a photo of my device. I'll include it in the first post, to make things more convenient.
View attachment 14958

Back in 2012 when I made that step-by-stem guide, I remember verifying the switch order with CMAC.

From what I can remember, CMAC would talk about switch positions, rather than colors. I'm the one who made it all about colors for some reason. So basically, the instructions could have been as follows:

Considering the switch colors of my unit and switch positions does that match with how you do it on your end?

Considering this, once we agree on the switch order, I'll probably update the first post and replace the colors by positions instead.

Thinking back I remember when I made my HDR, I got the switches at Radio Shack. The switches come with several colored caps that you just slide over the toggle switch end. So if you are missing a color or yours don't match up, you could just buy a replacement switch with the variety of different colored end caps.

Himalayan Hermit

View attachment 14958

Ya so your switches are totally different as seen in my version below but I guess colors don't matter, the order does as you said.
But I remember reviewing the instructions you wrote in 2012. I think it was around the time when you, I and Cosmos had that Skype call for the forum. Also, Dennis who was on C2C AM with Steven Gibbs once told me that he runs the unit for around 30 mins and not for 3 mins as Gibbs suggests. According to him, 8-10 minutes is just not enough to create a polarized field around the body. I am going to start this racket again now :p

1655348363638.png

steven chiverton

[i gave up on this shit junk HDR that does not work for everybody
QUOTE="Doc 05, post: 187423, member: 11873"]
Have you tried a pendulum for the rates and frequencies instead of a finger stick reaction?
Just wondering if it would be more accurate.
[/QUOTE]
what dose everybody have that others dont have and thats a different dna sequence or frenquency so no wonder steven gibbs says it wont work for everyone you have to have the right dna frequency to get anywhere so vortex or no vortex it may not work on that as it could be a cover for the fact that he dosent know himself what makes it really work