Debate Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God

C_jami

I feel like a rat looking at all this and not saying nothing. Not only that I believe that there is a God but I actually believe more then anything that everyone one of us is kind of taking the piss of every chance we get ..

Krish

"Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God"

If the statement is real, that means he did not understand the Multi-verse properly with all its dimensions. I do not think the statement is correct...

For me God is a Cosmic Intelligence that manages the Creation...like they say in Sanatana Dharma....Below that there are tons of intelligence structure and we are part of it in a multi-verse with all the Dimensions that are both Energy and Matter.....so, our planet is like a blood cell in the cosmos and you are in it....

Last edited:

C_jami

Try read Philokalia I can tell u what exactly if your interested then u can talk about God.... The meaning of God and Jesus Christ is not in the bible. Let me tell you how it is ... Like I read from a cleaver monk... The bible is like the sun .. To look at the sun u need a little shade glass to be able to see it. So is with the bible u need Philokalia to be able to understand :)

Krish

For many, that could be...but for some the God business is over 5 Billion Years....it can happen...kids vs. adults too...

C_jami

I guess for all of us God Bussines is from the very begging ... As I said God doesn't start with the bible. But yea very nice opinion u have. Respect to that

Carl Miller

Believers are those who advocate the faith in a supposed God in order to gain a temporal benefit from it. I have noticed in the scenario of the little town i live in those starting to preach the existence of God and campaigning for the poor were those who would rise in politics become someone. Advocating the existence of God is profitable and belongs to what is politically right. Since a scientist cannot divise partiality in a supposed impersonal investigation he may conclude there is no God. What good will that do? Mainly western religious culture that was contaminated by a warfare propaganda throught time...isn't so...when our western creeds preach division and competition awarding some to heaven and slum residents to hell? Eastern religious culture product of agro cultures where flora goddesses and the idea of fertility flourished present us with a more mature idea of spirituality based in understanding rather than fear. So most of eastern creeds do not bother talking about a God Almighty and stresses the importance of watching the impersonal creativity of nature expressing freely without a name without a face.