Steven Gibbs has stroke

TimeFlipper

@correction123 ... your posts are novels, thus have not been read. At least by me. I don't want to see all that on a forum.
Iam certain there are many of us who enjoy reading what other members have to say and even if we dont, we dont post self important sentences....Try showing a little more respect to our members, the same way we show respect to others, including you :)

Last edited:

Tron1

Leave ike alone he found more people than you have and we have more agenda's on our mind than just reading there opp stop giving my friend a hard time you did this on another post quit doing that. Ike is my friend you should get a timeout we're not kid's here shouldn't argue over correct spelling. Your probably not even a real professor you just like giving people crap on correction. Just another old man. Thinks he know's best.

Tron1

Remember the things you used to think that they meant something in life. Steven Gibb's lives on but my mother will never be the same, she had a stroke last week. Steven gibb's cheated his way. He will get his own. I read his books i know his greatest fear. You won't believe it. Definately not going to heaven i will make sure you don't. I was in the train station for two hour's today looking for my mother. Not there. I told them if you see her send her back. I woke up and went home i went obe twice today. the first one scared the shit out of me. i'm lost and definately gone if my mother dies. But i doubt it i got her back here. I'm not joking never did at all. Ask IKE what happened he would here it from me. My mother squeezed my sister's hand when she came back. Thats BOSTON strong. When i came home my mother and father hate my neighbor for what they did to me but i forgive them. We had a wind advisory today everything flying free today. When i got homea tree collapsed as which my mother did to get her to the hospital. the tree collapsed through a fence and on my neighbors deck where they would hang out. That's my mother giving a sign, i saw it happen.