Steven Gibbs has stroke

TimeFlipper

Tron would make one helluva politician by the way he never agrees or disagrees with anyone..i like the guy, maybe he should join up with Trump and it could it called the TT partnership :D

correction123

One of my blog readers had told me about Steven Gibbs and my heart goes out to him! As far as HDR's this will be the last! Yes, many can build them and I know of no none who can make them work like Gibbs...Because of these knock off builders 20 years ago it gave the HDR a very bad taste in peoples mouths. I still have the 1995 version of his HDR built by Mr. Gibbs! I will never sell it, I told my wife to put it on E-bay if I ever die but not while I live.

But as for time traveling and those who are hanging their heads low wishing they could have bought the HDR when they had the chance, there are other options! Believe me when I tell you this! As I write this a tear is in my eyes or maybe it's just dust but I am pretty sure its a tear for Steven Gibbs! We will all be there soon enough! But while we are here; we still have a chance to experience what Steven always dreamed about and that is time traveling. I knew Steven for many of years! I was once on Coast to Coast with him and Patricia Ress it was a short spot but at least I got to tell my story.

I know Carl Novella' heart is aching over this situation; as I known him when he was younger in Miami Florida. Carl still is a sensitive individual and loves to help people even if it isn't about time traveling. I am so sorry about the news of Steven Gibbs! He is still a dear friend of mine but I only wished I could have talked to him more about his time travel adventures like you and he did over the years! But he Steven Gibbs will overcome, he is just too ornery not too!

If you are interested in Parallel Time jumping there is another choice but it is expensive for some people. The prices range $750-$2300 for the Zone Box, Beacon, Portable Beacon and lastly SuperBeacon from EJ Gold. I am not a reseller or partner just a patron of his. I bought the SuperBeacon and got to jump into one of my other Bodies in another parallel universe! Of course I wasn't expecting anything like this to happen either to me or my wife but it did just the same!

I talk so much about it on my superhdr.blogspot.com... The reason I know about this is because of this particular situation. I knew someday if anything happened to Steven there would be no one in my opinion that could replace him or his work with the HDR. So a few years ago I went on journey into the world's attics to find something similar to the HDR but vastly different. Because I was tired of radionics! The SuperBeacon is a quantum crystal radio receiver/broadcasting System. It is very much real and alive!

Beacon™ Work: Advanced Beacon Training - Parallel Worlds DayTripper Excursions

The above link is the best place to start! It is the best machine I ever used! I really didn't think anything could out do the HDR but progress continues anyways with or without my opinions. Again, Steven your the best and we will do all we can to keep time traveling alive and well!

dustin255

@correction123 Btw, I am the same guy who emails you every once in while. I'm still working on building a device that is a cross Radionics and Quantum Crystal Radio. My first goal is: manifestation and my secondary goal is: time travel Most my stuff will be tested with the Experimental Life Energy Meter. If I have any success I will share some of my progress on this website in another thread.

TimeFlipper

Everybody has the right to spend their money on what they want to...However when i see the exorbitant prices that are asked for some of these devices, the first thing that pops into my mind is "Scam"..
We had discussions earlier this year about these scams, and when we looked into the components these devices offered, most of us could have built them for a few dollars...

If you believe that only people with the "psychic abilities" or long months of training can physically time-travel with an HDR then i would suggest you ask somebody to build one of them for you and not waste any of your money on those high priced scams which wouldnt give you any benefits at all (unless you were "psychically responsive" to them) ::LOL::

correction123

How does one judge exorbitant being a scam? Why is another man's junk another mans treasure? Why does a guy who looks at a beautiful woman and for some reason she seem unattractive. He sees a small town waitress not ver pretty she looks more like a tom boy and she isn't interested in her looks. Yet the gentleman look one time at her and he fell immediately in love with her. Not because she was beautiful and sexy but because something from within herself radiated beyond her physical appearance.

Her soul was the deciding factor not just looks and besides he said, to his friend isn't she so beautiful as the day is long. They thought he was nuts.

I have an HDR 1995 I do time travel and dimensional traveling and astral time travel for 15 years...The problem with the HDR is part of it is Radionics and this for some people this can be quite problematic. Not everyone has the gift of dowsing. The magnets only do so much the rest is up to their chakra's these energy centers must join with the HDR box's circuit along with their white light aura. I didm't make these rules; why some can travel and some can't but it is the fact in life. I know the SuperBeacon all that is moot hold on to the copper coils and the way you go! The HDR has seen its last days! Now it's time to graduate to higher for of time traveling.

The HDR is a radionic instrument if you have good dowsing ability the machine will work for you! Common sense! If it doesn't work for you then either you take a dowsing class real quick or sell your unit to someone. One must be part of the HDR circuit using the dowsers white light energies and the power of all your chakras. The magnets will charge the chakra's.

TimeFlipper

How did i judge it?..The price of them and the components in them :D
Everyday components you can buy on Ebay..
One example is the "Quantum Crystal Set"...a simple germanium diode or one that is similar, i bought lots of them from a local electrical shop costing a few dollars..
They try to impress with their advertising, and they know that if they use the word "Quantum" then all the gullible people will flock to them in awe...Full scale scams...end of :D

Last edited:

steven chiverton

How did i judge it?..The price of them and the components in them :D
Everyday components you can buy on Ebay..
One example is the "Quantum Crystal Set"...a simple germanium diode or one that is similar, i bought lots of them from a local electrical shop costing a few dollars..
They try to impress with their advertising, and they know that if they use the word "Quantum" then all the gullible people will flock to them in awe...Full scale scams...end of :D
very well said , steven gibbs is on the mend according to one of the members in paranormalis and he has regained some use of his arm again so it looks like then king of time travel will still be around, long live stephen gibbs

Tron1

My mother almost died this morning at 4 o'clock this morning, she's out of trouble now, sleeping in icu.

correction123

Listen, it's good to be wise and prudent with so many scams here and abroad, we all want something that works! I too am sick and tired of the scams I see and hear about all year long! That is why I decided many years ago when I retired I was going to do my best to help those individuals who need to be pointed to the right direction. I am no hero and don't pretend to be. Most people on this site are great people including yourself! I know you are trying to watch out for others the same way!

I applaud your efforts! Yet, at the same time be flexible! Do your research! Then make a common sense decision. When my friend told me about the SuperBeacon I am guilty of the same sins and that was judging the product and the discoverer without giving him and it a chance! But my friend was persistent and adamant about the SuperBeacon. Be advised, this same friend couldn't get the HDR from Gibbs to work to save his life! I eventually bought him a newer one and in 3 months he sold it!

I was a little upset over that but it was his to do with as he pleased. He told me the HDR just doesn't work for him! I believed him! But the SuperBeacon not only worked for him, it became so damn realistic he eventually tossed it out! We are not always prepared like we think we are! When the real deal comes up and the cost is very high, you have to ask yourselves this question, "Am I willing to experience a powerful tool that seems to scare the H*ll out of someone you know owns one"?

Second question: Since you are not obligated to keep the item before the end of the 30th day, wouldn't it be worth trying? I can't get ripped I can turn it back before the end of the month! Geez, how many "Sellers" out there when it comes to "esoteric" machines are willing to stand up behind their product to give you a chance to see for yourselves!

All I am saying, no matter what you are buying, if it has a 30 day money back and you can afford (barely) this device if it does indeed truly work then your home free! Steven Gibbs gives no 30 day guarantee. I have known him for over 15 years and we talk occasionally here and there but he won't guarantee because he knows 2 out of 3 buyers it will not work for! I am not saying the HDR doesn't work it does! It can send you to countless time streams! What I am saying, not everyone is cut out for radionics!

Whereas I offer those people better options, yes a bit more expensive but you will parallel time travel and you hardly have to lift a finger doing it! My friend got the lowest beacon from EJ Gold the "Zone Box" and its $800! But he swears by it and all that is holy! I have known him for 15 years! These are the options that are available for those who had no success whatsoever in time traveling! Don't shoot the messenger!

Have a great day!