Steven gibbs hdr All over the world

Andoom

Since steven gibbs sells this hdr in the United States because it does not sell them in other regions? Answer please I am Italian and therefore I do not know how and where to buy it

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@HDRKID Can you give Steven Gibbs phone number to Andoom?

Do you know if Mr Gibbs sends HDRs outside the US?

TimeFlipper

Since steven gibbs sells this hdr in the United States because it does not sell them in other regions? Answer please I am Italian and therefore I do not know how and where to buy it

Welcome To Paranormalis :)..
I would strongly suggest that you research the HDR, because in my humble opinion, i do not believe that it would transport you physically through time, and you would be wasting your money if you bought it...

So, from my research on HDR, it, alone, will not give enough energy for you to travel fisically. But it will amplify your own energy and intentions to the point that if you believe it can take you fisically, it will. If you use it thinking it will never take you fisically, guess what? I won't.

Andoom

So, from my research on HDR, it, alone, will not give enough energy for you to travel fisically. But it will amplify your own energy and intentions to the point that if you believe it can take you fisically, it will. If you use it thinking it will never take you fisically, guess what? I won't.
I did not understand ehm explained better

Andoom

[QUOTE = "Amazon Pyramid Builder, post: 175845, membro: 10598"] Quindi, dalle mie ricerche su HDR, da solo, non darò abbastanza energia per viaggiare fisicamente. Ma amplificherà la tua energia e le tue intenzioni al punto che se credi che possa portarti fisicamente, lo farà. Se la usi pensando che non ti porterà mai fisicamente, indovina un po '? Non lo farò. [/ QUOTE]
Non capisco cosa vuoi dire?