Steven Gibbs passed away

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is she sure that her neighbor is THE Steven Gibbs? There's certainly many people going by that name in the US.

I saw @Goldenknight22 's messages in the chat. It's confusing.

NITRO

THE Steven Gibss.. Unfortunaly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211215_151549_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20211215_151549_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 36

Doc 05

Zenith
Just talked to the Feltner Funeral Home in Lyndon, Ks. They picked up Steven on Monday evening (13 Dec 2021) for transportation to a funeral home in Topeka, Ks for cremation (the black van). They said no service was scheduled through them, but his sister may. I gave them my phone number to give to his sister. As I receive information I will pass it along.

We will miss you Steven; you are a visionary that didn't get discouraged from all the naysayers. God bless you.

Doc 05

Zenith
Steven L. Gibbs (age 64), born Jan 19th, 1957, died Dec 13th, 2021. Inventor of the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR), writer of numerous reports on Time Travel and Time Machines, and was interviewed on many radio shows. He hand assembled his HDR units first starting at parents farm in Nebraska and then at his home in Lyndon, Ks. I'm planning on sending him a Christmas card to his PO Box 4 Lyndon, Ks 66451 address (hopefully he'll receive it on another timeline). I'll miss you Steve.
Avery

FarOutThere

Steven L. Gibbs (age 64), born Jan 19th, 1957, died Dec 13th, 2021. Inventor of the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR), writer of numerous reports on Time Travel and Time Machines, and was interviewed on many radio shows. He hand assembled his HDR units first starting at parents farm in Nebraska and then at his home in Lyndon, Ks. I'm planning on sending him a Christmas card to his PO Box 4 Lyndon, Ks 66451 address (hopefully he'll receive it on another timeline). I'll miss you Steve.
Avery

Steven Gibbs, so unique and unlike anyone else in the world. You will be greatly missed.

I am glad he was able to do a couple of newer interviews recently, over the last 2 years.

The HDR continues to be something I work on frequently, and is always at the forefront of my mind.

Thank you Avery for keeping us updated.