Steven Gibbs passed away

Doc 05

Zenith
I will always miss Steven Gibbs, he was a great person. He did open new worlds to me. There is so much that we to not know and he was excellent at opening my eyes. I still remember that he told me that things are different on different timelines... for example, here most of the barns are red, not blue or green. He once saw a timeline where everything was gray. Steven Gibbs, we will miss you.

View attachment 13089
I live about 2-3 hours from you; I'll buy lunch. 352-475-9698
Maybe after the holidays.

Doc 05

Zenith
I don't know if the HDR can ever be replicated.
It's not the components or the numerology used in the construction,
(number of outside objects - switches, plugs, dials vs inside components).
Or how Steve wouldn't build on the 13th, and 1+3=4, so no building on days divisible by 4 or 8.
Or the "intention prayers" said over the HDRs, so they couldn't be used for "evil purposes".
Or how the HDRs were store in a pyramid until sold,
and the room they were kept in had an HDR running 24/7 to create a protective "time bubble".
And it's that intention or "imprinting" that Steve put into each HDR that is going to be hard to replicate.
Steve was that monk, electronic alchemist, working for God in his Kansas wood framed monastery.
Steve will be missed.

Doc 05

Zenith
Happy Winter Solstice.

Please raise a glass, pint, jar, or bowl to Steven L. Gibbs, developer of the HDR
and who gave us the courage to believe in and attempt the impossible,
no matter how dangerous or irresponsible it is.

Tron1

Where ever Steve is he is watching all your comments and judging them. He ca now do anything he wants. He's contently happy where he is. If you do a ghost session he will respond. But just let him Rest in Peace. By the way if you were close to him enough please raise a red can Budweiser. That is my drink of choice. Im probably going to visit the house and clean up down in Lyndon. May keep the house running. Well find out later. For now Rest easy Steve. Good people with good intentions.

Art

A negative courant machine, called the hdr can put 40 amperes, 220*40= 8800 watts of negative electromagnetic spikes, this machine is like a bike that travel at very fast speed. Gibbs you are mad and we love you. Sincerely you rules. Peace

Attachments

• IMG_2205.PNG
    IMG_2205.PNG
    79.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Tron1

I have gotten locked out on goldenknight22 but I have been thinking how to do a memorial on Steve Gibbs on video. The one thing I was good at was writing. But me and Avery are working on the reports. How to tell the 2500 other users that Steve passed. When I get a new phone for Christmas Ill start writing but don't just start putting it together. I'm still a little frustrated and flustered. He knew he was going. 64 is kind of young. We always thought that we would out live alot of people. I guess the human part of us in thinking wise have gotten to him. My friend John called the Ambulance in that day. That was confirmed, we sent Hospice there. They brought him to the hospital then I think passed when he got home.

therealbenferrari

It's the little details that indicate that you jumped a timeline.
I did a session today; full moon, free form stick reaction (no intention statement), DT quartz crystal, and a small selenite crystal in the witness well, long 180 count (3 minutes) session time, 12:00 pm EST, No vortex.
Laid down, lucid brief dreams - nothing memorable until much later (more on that).
Woke; trying to process session then the phone rang - Barry (go figure)

Bottom line is; "What would Steven want?"
1. Take care of his sister - business side of the HDR.
2. Continue the legacy - keep publishing reports, audios, etc.
(making more HDRs may take some work to replicate Steve's process - prayers & pyramids)
3. Continue research - repeatable experiments with published reports.

Steve might be gone from this timeline, but he's now not constrained by the bonds of the physical.
Let's do the right thing.
Is his sister maintaining his business? Kabbalistic Numerology and the I Ching book he lists would be of interest, I already have some the time travel books.