Steven Spielberg Theorizes That UFOs Could be Humans From the Future

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Legendary filmmaker Steven Spielberg recently shared his thoughts on the latest happenings surrounding UFOs and put forward the fantastic possibility that the beings behind the phenomenon just might be us from the future. The tantalizing theory from the director of such iconic films as E.T. and Close Encounters of the Third Kind came about last week during a lengthy conversation with Steven Colbert on a special edition of his program, The Late Show. Asked for his take on "what's going on right now" with UFOs, Spielberg marveled that "it's exciting" and jokingly declared "there's something out there!"

The director went on to clarify that he is not necessarily a "believer" in that "I've got to see something like that to believe it" and he has "never seen a UFO," but did indicate that "I believe certain people who have seen things that they can't explain." Describing the remarkable developments surrounding UFOs over the last few years as "absolutely fascinating," Spielberg lamented the "secrecy that is shrouding all of these sightings and the lack of transparency." The famed filmmaker observed that "I think there is something going on that just needs extraordinary due diligence" and expressed mystification over the phenomenon.

To that end, he argued that while "it's mathematically impossible that we are the only intelligent species in the cosmos," he has a hard time fathoming how and why these beings "would visit us from 400-million light years from here." That said, Spielberg ultimately reiterated his bewilderment over the phenomenon and suggested that there is an element to UFOs which remains hidden from the public. "There's something going on," he mused, "that's not being disclosed to us." Offering an "optimistic" take on what might be behind the phenomenon, Spielberg wondered, rather than the UFO occupants being aliens from a distant world, "what if it’s us, 500,000 years in the future?"

Extrapolating on that concept, he echoed a longstanding hypothesis which has been bandied about in UFO research circles for decades, positing that these time travelers could be "coming back to document the second half of the 20th century and into the 21st century because they're anthropologists." Intriguingly, he speculated that the ETs might "know something we don't quite know yet that has occurred" and that their purpose for visiting is to "track the last hundred years of our history." Fortunately, the famed filmmaker noted that this would mean that at least a portion of humanity will survive into the future in order to come back and visit us.

Source:

Khaos

where the wild things are
I have seen it mentioned here a couple times in the past that perhaps UFO's are time travelers from the future. Maybe in the far off future travel to the past in some method becomes possible and its a touristy thing. Like "Sound of thunder" where there's a corp that allows people to travel into the past

Given the events over the last couple years - the period of time we are in must be a favorite given the uptick in UFO's including the ones we shot down in February

Mayhem

Zenith
Heard this a couple times similar, maybe they came along the way to gather what they didnt have in the future possibly plant materials.

OakFieldAlienz444

I think it's more likely actual aliens or some kind of wild black ops hoax.
Think about it---time traveling humans is simply the only narrative that
the citizens will accept so they decided to just run with it. Besides isn't Spielburg
an insider in the UFO thing anyway? he knows better than this.

BlastTyrant

So i know in a few cases people report that the ET's have said that they come from the future and are the result of evolution. How they got that far and how far into the future is almost always completely random.

These greys are typically a little bigger than the average grey but overall are the same, they all come back with the same warning of avoiding self destruction.

OakFieldAlienz444

So i know in a few cases people report that the ET's have said that they come from the future and are the result of evolution. How they got that far and how far into the future is almost always completely random.

These greys are typically a little bigger than the average grey but overall are the same, they all come back with the same warning of avoiding self destruction.

I believe the Betty and Barney Hill case was true. So assuming that's true the greys
said they come from space----namely Zeta Reticuli, meaning they are legit space
aliens. They are not us from the future. However, they underwent a very similar
transition on their planet that went wrong and they believe they are helping
us correct that mistake by abducting us. So it's almost like in another
reality they are us from the future because we are heading down
the same dark path they did where their own technology took over
their planet and turned them into cyborgs or some shit.