Stilling the Mind_ POLL

How long does it take you to Still the mind from any thoughts?

• 1-2 mins or less

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • 5-10mins

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • 10-15mins

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • 15+

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Other (please state in a repy)

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Not interested in doing this

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

jcolanzi

An easy way to go to the psychic level almost instantly is to set a trigger.

Once you've learned to reach the psychic level you can reach it instantly with eyes open or closed, even in a crowd of people.

At your level, program the following intention.

"From now on, whenever I want to reach this relaxed psychic level I touch the tip of my index finger to my thumb."

I use it in grocery lines, waiting rooms etc.

Mayhem

Zenith

Once you've learned to reach the psychic level you can reach it instantly with eyes open or closed, even in a crowd of people.

"From now on, whenever I want to reach this relaxed psychic level I touch the tip of my index finger to my thumb."

Thank you, this will help those that get stalled and lose the interest to conitue.

jcolanzi

Thank you, this will help those that get stalled and lose the interest to conitue.

The action to set the trigger can be anything you chose.

A good book for beginners is "Psychic Development For Beginners" by William Hewitt.

The download link is:

Psychic development for beginners by william hewitt yasser

Mayhem

Zenith
Seeing there is some new members, would they take a minute to vote and/or post a comment?

Pix3l_P0w3r

I simply do not know. Very seldom have I tried to still all thought, and I have never been successful.

"Am I still thinking? Crap, I am, I can hear my thoughts. Okay, stop thinking, stop thinking. Ok focus on not stopping to think." *hears a white noise, focuses on noise for a minute* "Okay, did I stop thinking yet? Crap."

I should probably mention I suffer from ADD, and mild lethargy. Nice combo!

JasperMoon

I generally have to distract it or get it busy with something else to calm or quell it. I, too, have the kind of mind that is constantly thinking and churning. It is never quiet. sometimes to the point I can't sleep at all. Hence the distraction. But there are times, yes, that I can get it to and does calm down long enough to fall asleep. Soothing music played very low, just barely able to hear it sometimes help. White noise, too. And also, now I have to use a cpap machine to help me sleep. After years of dealing with a disquieting mind, that is the result. The cpap does help, too, surprisingly.