Strange HDR Build

FarOutThere

I saw this post to the Facebook group.

Hopefully more information soon. I don't think it's a Gibbs unit.

270004137_961961341402601_6537499089766331385_n.jpg

Martian

Yikes. I'm suddenly in agreement with @TimeFlipper in that you don't want just anybody making these things.

TimeFlipper

Yikes. I'm suddenly in agreement with @TimeFlipper in that you don't want just anybody making these things.
Frankly, most members know how i feel about the HDR irrespective of who builds it...Sometimes i make postings about the Delta Time Generator which according to Preston Nichols is that when it was first used in the original Philadelphia Experiment in1943, it developed and retained a "time-signature" to that experiment..

In radionics jargon, the time-signature is better known as a "witness", and Stephen Gibbs was believed by his followers to have been given time travelling abilities which flows and retained in the HDR`s he builds..

Martian

Frankly, most members know how i feel about the HDR irrespective of who builds it...Sometimes i make postings about the Delta Time Generator which according to Preston Nichols is that when it was first used in the original Philadelphia Experiment in1943, it developed and retained a "time-signature" to that experiment..

In radionics jargon, the time-signature is better known as a "witness", and Stephen Gibbs was believed by his followers to have been given time travelling abilities which flows and retained in the HDR`s he builds..
I was referring to the dodgy construction in the image above, including exposed components connected to mains voltage. But yeah, I know you don't "believe" in the HDR. :p

Are you still experimenting with your antenna?

TimeFlipper

I was referring to the dodgy construction in the image above, including exposed components connected to mains voltage. But yeah, I know you don't "believe" in the HDR. :p

Are you still experimenting with your antenna?
Thanks for the correction update...Yes i`m still in the experimenting process (y):cool:..