Strange HDR Build

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can you share a direct link to the group? I'm pretty sure others would like to join and take a look.

Thanks!

steven chiverton

that hdr looks really old and sloppy in build and using metal switches isent safe and the electromagnet dangerously built to i wouldn't trust it but because it looks so old and roughly built id like to know what the builder got from using it if anything

TimeFlipper

that hdr looks really old and sloppy in build and using metal switches isent safe and the electromagnet dangerously built to i wouldn't trust it but because it looks so old and roughly built id like to know what the builder got from using it if anything
Excellent points Steve, i think the builder of that "death trap" got lucky and never even tried it out!!..

steven chiverton

well what next fred flintstones hdr rock zapper from the local hdr bedrock store

he may as well use a yarn of wool and knit a hdr and wind the electromagnet using wool around a long spool

and use a hot dog stand as a hot dog coil winder useing the hot dog sausage

heres an old joke for you time flipper , what dose a toilet roll and the starship enterprise have in common
anserw is they both circle your anus looking for clingongs lol

Doc 05

Zenith
I do remember Steven talking about an earlier HDR design that used a "straight" electromagnet bar without a "t" handle.

It might be described in one of his reports; I'll take a look.

FarOutThere

I do remember Steven talking about an earlier HDR design that used a "straight" electromagnet bar without a "t" handle.

It might be described in one of his reports; I'll take a look.

For context, the person who posted the image was Polish, and so perhaps this influenced the z in REZONATOR.

Listening to the original Art Bell shows, Gibbs stated that the 6-diode design was only discovered/added a very short time before coming onto the show. And since this same 6-diode design is prominent in the strange build, I suspect Gibbs wouldn't have had time to go through such a vastly different iteration before settling upon the design we all know and love. :geek:

In the same show he also comments on having upgraded the I electromagnet to the T.