Strange Inventions

Wind7

Staff
There are ear cleaning cameras that are basically micro web cams with lights on a stick that are useful. If the camera is below $50USD, then the quality won't be overly great, but it's probably enough to see a problem.

I certainly wish they had something like that when I was younger.
I had horrible problems that took a doctor with a type of metal instrument
to remove the wax build ups. (shiver)

I absolutely hated the whole process.

MODAT7

I certainly wish they had something like that when I was younger.
I had horrible problems that took a doctor with a type of metal instrument
to remove the wax build ups. (shiver)

I absolutely hated the whole process.
I was in the pool a lot when I was really little and had a lot of very painful ear infections until mom discovered the alcohol dropper bottle to use after swimming. My ears have always been sensitive and I HATED those dig out hooks. I wish she would have discovered the alcohol bottle sooner as I have a bit of hearing damage from those ear infections.

If I sometimes have to sleep with ear plugs (noisy neighbors), I can usually get away with a day, but any more and I risk infection. The camera comes in handy to check my ears. If alcohol won't stop the infection, I rinse with a copper solution, try to get it behind my ear drum, then use the blood electrifier to light it up. That will usually kill any infections and stabbing pains within a few hours.

Beholder

Elbow-Grease.jpg

Always told that my projects require this product. Not sure how it works though.

Wind7

Staff
Speaking of Burnt....You're more liable to burn the house down
using this device........... ........ .... . . .

The Glass Toaster

1667013738236.png

The Future™ delivers once more with another excellent product – the transparent glass toaster! No longer must you tweak your heat and timer settings, now you can just turn on the toaster and literally watch it heat up to a perfect golden brown toast.

200.gif
:oops:

Last edited: