Media Strange sounds from the sky

agreed

I was standing out on my porch, I was drinking a pure leaf iced tea when all the sudden I started hearing these weird noises coming from the sky sounded like metal on metal I got out my cell phone and started filming the sky after about a minute I went inside to find a phone number to report the mysterious sounds that I was hearing..

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

TnWatchdog

Who did you call to report the sounds and what was their response?
It is either some sort of mothership communication or someone is blowing on a horn with amplified sound.

agreed

Who did you call to report the sounds and what was their response?
It is either some sort of mothership communication or someone is blowing on a horn with amplified sound.
I called the local Airport and they said that they had gotten a couple of other phone calls about the loud sound and that they did not know what it was and that they would investigate it

Wind7

Staff
Sounds to me like a very slow moving railway car whose brakes are being manipulated...which would be quite strange if this was taken while being no where near a train track of any kind.

Strange indeed coming from the sky at night.

:alien::whistle:o_0

agreed

Sounds to me like a very slow moving railway car whose brakes are being manipulated...which would be quite strange if this was taken while being no where near a train track of any kind.

There's no active railroads anywhere in my city

Wind7

Staff

There's no active railroads anywhere in my city

How strange!

I've listened to the video over and over and it seems like the same sounds are being repeated like notes from a strange instrument.

I detect water sounds too,
was it raining at the time?
Were you anywheres near a body of water?

agreed

How strange!

I've listened to the video over and over and it seems like the same sounds are being repeated like notes from a strange instrument.

It was raining and I am also near a river but the river is not deep enough for there to be any large type of ship on it

Wind7

Staff
How strange!

It was raining and I am also near a river but the river is not deep enough for there to be any large type of ship on it

I was in to investigation as part of a paranormal team back in the day and I've heard, seen some very unexplainable things so bear with me... your video has my attention.

Three sounds that seem identical being repeated fully at least twice...weird!

I noticed in the first couple seconds, there is what looks like a light source on the immediate left of screen...like a headlight (??)...not sure what that is....but,
those noises have me, metallic sounding, yes.

But, from the sky??

My tea would've gone cold and forgotten about. Lol!

Thanks for posting this!
:)

agreed

I was in to investigation as part of a paranormal team back in the day and I've heard, seen some very unexplainable things so bear with me... your video has my attention.

Three sounds that seem identical being repeated fully at least twice...weird!

I noticed in the first couple seconds, there is what looks like a light source on the immediate left of screen...like a headlight (??)...not sure what that is....but,
those noises have me, metallic sounding, yes.

But, from the sky??

My tea would've gone cold and forgotten about. Lol!

Thanks for posting this!
:)
This video was shot from the third story porch I believe that you're talking about a Street Lamp I wish that it had been a little bit brighter out at the time that this occurred