Media Strange sounds from the sky

agreed

Good Bye

c9c51950b3425d652c770ee6e74a5209.jpg

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Wind7

Staff
Fwiw, I've listened to the sounds over and over , they are the exact same sounds being repeated over and over , at least 3 times in the video.

Hmmm...

Carl Miller

Metal grinding sound effect was what we had as an airborne sound transmission. When i say, we , i am referrring to we, inhabbitants of the Mineiro Triangle a region involving the towns of Uberaba, Uberlândia e Patos de Minas. The sound produced in Uberlândia had the same characteristics as the sound which rumbled in Patos. A metal grinding sound effect that scared the ignorant populace. The so called narrow minded media showed up with weird fake explanations which did not appeace the most critic minds. But i know now it became new trends denying everything and poking ridicule on such commentaries. Something very weird seems to be going on. And since we still do not know what is really going on we will tend to atribute these reports as the product of a fertile imagination.

Ike

Metal grinding sound effect was what we had as an airborne sound transmission. When i say, we , i am referrring to we, inhabbitants of the Mineiro Triangle a region involving the towns of Uberaba, Uberlândia e Patos de Minas. The sound produced in Uberlândia had the same characteristics as the sound which rumbled in Patos. A metal grinding sound effect that scared the ignorant populace. The so called narrow minded media showed up with weird fake explanations which did not appeace the most critic minds. But i know now it became new trends denying everything and poking ridicule on such commentaries. Something very weird seems to be going on. And since we still do not know what is really going on we will tend to atribute these reports as the product of a fertile imagination.
This particular one is for a fact a fake though

Carl Miller

My intention is not to convince anybody about the truthfulness of the occurrence of these weird sounds all over the world. Until then, i mean before being an ear witness myself i had been saving in my archives such strange sounds. what matters most is the fact that i am convinced by what I and hundreds and even Thousands of people also witnessed. But if you will not believe , if it is good for you, then, it is Ok.

Ike

My intention is not to convince anybody about the truthfulness of the occurrence of these weird sounds all over the world. Until then, i mean before being an ear witness myself i had been saving in my archives such strange sounds. what matters most is the fact that i am convinced by what I and hundreds and even Thousands of people also witnessed. But if you will not believe , if it is good for you, then, it is Ok.
And you're OK with believing in something false? I have irreparable proof that this is a fake audio.

Carl Miller

i do not know, Ike, about this specific áudio here. But if you have irreparable proof that this is really a fake áudio, then it is OK. I am telling another story. Something weird that occurred to me relating to these strange metallic sounds. I am talking about a weird sound phenomena shared by thousands in a certain part of Southern American. And after posting this, i can only say Goodbye, cause i will be clueless since i can only relate to myself on that.