Strange space pictures

JakeWarLock

Re: Strange space pictures

WhiteLight said:
The government doens't want us to know anything, they think they can hide everything. But sometimes I think the stuff we find is so obvious, and I wonder if its true.

I totally agree with that one :)

There are things on this planet that we run into .. some 'not-normal' things and the govt takes it like as if they know nothing about it.

About these UFOs that keeps zipping around in our atmosphere.. the govt says they are a weather abberation or something related to the sky, or whatever, but I do know for a fact, they keep everything a secret because they do not know how to deal with extremely exotic-advanced technology.

JakeWarLock

Numenorean7 said:
You like the face on Mars, the moon towers, the Alien spacecrafts watching us from the distant horizon, and the ruins left by ancient alien civilizations in our solar system ?

Here's the place to post your pictures.

I'm starting with this one, some think there's a guy walking on Mars.
This little dude is even leaving footprints.

What do you think, maybe it's a tornado !?!

Num7

Yeap, I would even think they have lifeforms on Mars and other planets in this solar system. Come on, do you think that Earth is the only living thing around?

Matt

The life on other planets debate should be on grounds as common sense, but anyone to believe or talk about that, will more than likely get told to see a psychiatrist. IMO this century still pulls itself from the clutches of medievalist ways (late 30s/60s). Then again, we must pay respect to those who lived before us and we should not be afraid to speak our minds about what might the future could bring; that being greater technology, allowing us to traverse great distances in space and time, to meeting the first extraterrestrial civilization.

Chip Lewis

Matt said:
The life on other planets debate should be on grounds as common sense, but anyone to believe or talk about that, will more than likely get told to see a psychiatrist. IMO this century still pulls itself from the clutches of medievalist ways (late 30s/60s). Then again, we must pay respect to those who lived before us and we should not be afraid to speak our minds about what might the future could bring; that being greater technology, allowing us to traverse great distances in space and time, to meeting the first extraterrestrial civilization.
I accepted years ago that the status quo is basically non-intelligence to the power of 10. In other words...fuck'em!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

We can't be the only planet with life, we can't be so special!
Even on Earth, there's life in some places where it looks impossible for it to survive, but it does.
It must be the same on other worlds.

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff

This is a pic from Europa, moon of Jupiter.
Can you see the "structure" at the bottom of the image, in the shadow ? I actually see something, but I don't think it's a structure.

europa_19escolor01_true.jpg

There are lots and lots of strippes on that moon, I wonder if they are recent or not.

Num7

Keroscene

I don't understand how Euorpa can be covered in water if its one of Jupiter satellites. Or better how Europa got all its water. Supposedly the Earth got its water from comets, but I don't see why Europa would get the comets with water instead of Jupiter. I'd think Jupiter would pull everything towards it. How did Europa get it's water?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Maybe Europa was a huge comet caught by Jupiter long ago ?
As far as I know, comets are mostly made of ice, expecially their core.

I don't know how the comet would evolve while being caught by a planet, but perhaps Jupiter's radiations , and all the gravity forces squizing the comet/moon made it melt completely, sending heavier stuff in the center of the new moon, while the water vapor stayed on top.

Oh, don't ask me how and why the water vapor didn't go away in space ...! I could answer something even more far fetched :rolleyes:

Num7