Debate Strangest Russian Girls!

start at edge

:oops:

I had no idea that song was about Romanians!
Yes, it is dedicated to Romanian (Moldavian) partisans …
Another Romanian folk dance (song) that is recognized by many, but they do not know it is of Romanian (Moldavian) origin … this one is among my most favorite and it is most suitable when performed by energetic young girls and boys dancers, as it is the sort that goes faster and faster:

… and when Andre Rieu performs it, you know it is of true value

start at edge

Too late! I just waded through miles of Cyrillic to find some seriously scary Russian girls!
You can idolize at least one of them!

o_O :eek:
Speaking of awesome women doing awesome things …
They are especially Russian … but not exclusively:

… the lady who previously shot 5 arrows at once is Silvia, she is
an awesome 63 years old granny who also did this 6 years ago:

Bones McCoy

Why don’t you get in touch with them again? – bring them here, they’ll be welcomed by everyone for sure.

I still talk to some of them, from time to time... Much time has passed since the heyday of that specific fandom.

One when I first talked to her, she was very young and a huge fan of Beast Boy. She recently graduated from

Time marches on...

start at edge

Happy New Year!
:D

When I was a kid, I heard grown-ups talking about one in a lifetime events that should not be missed and I couldn’t understand … many, many years later, the time had come for me to finally and fully get the point of what they meant. So far, there were at least two events that I missed (saw them only on YouTube) and I will regret all my life I missed them (not being physically present there).

I heard lots of people, even on TV, talking about Crimea being invaded … and I really wonder which part of this looks like an invasion to them:

A more recent one … the girl at the end of the video said “I feel like crying” – she felt like crying for experiencing all that / I feel like crying for missing it:

… how can one not love’m ??? (Watch on YouTube)

Bones McCoy

When I was a kid, I heard grown-ups talking about one in a lifetime events that should not be missed and I couldn’t understand … many, many years later, the time had come for me to finally and fully get the point of what they meant. So far, there were at least two events that I missed (saw them only on YouTube) and I will regret all my life I missed them (not being physically present there).

I heard lots of people, even on TV, talking about Crimea being invaded … and I really wonder which part of this looks like an invasion to them:

A more recent one … the girl at the end of the video said “I feel like crying” – she felt like crying for experiencing all that / I feel like crying for missing it:

… how can one not love’m ??? (Watch on YouTube)

Globalism hates Russia. And everything else.