Debate Strangest Russian Girls!

Bones McCoy

The aforementioned forest-dwelling girl has seasonal greetings...

myforesthobby.jpg

:oops:

She has my knife!

IMG-3466.jpg

start at edge

That is the exact same damn cup!
That’s right …
When I first noticed, my jaw dropped and my brain started hurting … but then I remembered I bought this cup from a Chinese store in Brasov (my native city) many years ago, so that explained everything … and … made me feel grateful and thankful to the Chinese – their merchandise is among the cheapest and the best quality: that cup is the only crockery I still have after so many years, in spite of dropping it on a daily basis. If I remember correctly, it was somewhere round $0.25 (25 cents) a piece … and you can buy only one piece, you must not buy an entire set.

Bones McCoy

That’s right …
When I first noticed, my jaw dropped and my brain started hurting … but then I remembered I bought this cup from a Chinese store in Brasov (my native city) many years ago, so that explained everything … and … made me feel grateful and thankful to the Chinese – their merchandise is among the cheapest and the best quality: that cup is the only crockery I still have after so many years, in spite of dropping it on a daily basis. If I remember correctly, it was somewhere round $0.25 (25 cents) a piece … and you can buy only one piece, you must not buy an entire set.
Well yes, but then again...

Sometimes thoughts occur unbidden...

Two Russian girls.

A knife, and a cup.

Traditional witchcraft. The ceremonial altar of witches. And on the altar...

A blade and a chalice. That is to say, a knife and a cup.

Two Russian girls....

Or two Russian Witches?

Bones McCoy

THIS JUST IN!

The Yakutian girl took a DNA test, and the results are shocking!

If you can't wait until the end of the video, here are the shocking results:

She is 100% domestic cat! A Chartreux Cat, to be precise!