Suggestion: Uploading Microsoft Office Files (i.e. Word, Excel)?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I tried unsuccessfully to attach a Microsoft Word document to the following thread I posted here, link: New Modern History of Judaism. Then, after I finished condensing what was in the original Word document, I believe I made note of my failed attempt in the final paragraph.

I do think it would be a good idea to allow uploading Microsoft Office files such as Word documents and Excel spreadsheets to posts here at Paranormalis, especially when they discuss comprehensive ideas of alternate histories and the like. What do you guys think?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think it's possible to upload those files on Paranormalis, and have them displayed inside an embedded Excel.

The only way I see this working, is storing the file inside your One Drive, and (still if that's possible), embed it inside a post here.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Num7 - OK, thanks for the details! I'll keep on doing what I've been doing without uploading Microsoft Office files, although I don't recall you mentioning anything about uploading Word files in your post in this thread. :)