Sun Bathing, Sun Gazing And Sun Loving

Max X

i never have cared for being in the sun much,
i,m a "white" girl,,i like being white, brown white people
look kinda wierd to me,but hey, whatever flothes your boat.
hell, i wear my sunglasses at night, if the moonlights to bright,
i do get in the sun enough to get my dose of vitamin D, but
i dont remember ever haveing a really good tan,
i know i,m a wierd one:p

The thing about sunbathing, and/or gazing is serious business because done in moderation can keep you happy, healthy, and in good mental and physical shape (assuming you are also a vegetarian) and it also implies the taking in of fresh air which is the breath of life. Some people had passed way early in life because they spend their nights breathing heavy, carbon dioxided air in bedrooms with the windows closed.

Why do you think the secret governments or dark forces do not want you to be in contact with nature, fresh air, and sunlight?

Read my article at the beginning of these posts every day, and gradually you will begin to appreciate the importance of sunlight. It is also essential to walk barefooted, in your backyard for about 20 minutes, in contact with dirt, grass or sand, because that will help clean your system of electromagnetic pollution acquired by being in contact with electronics, electric wires, and cell phone antennas .

Taking care of our physical wellbeing is actually our duty: self-respect and self love.

It also helps if you live in an area of plenty of sunshine, like I do, but even in Seattle or Canada you still can be in contact with fresh air and with nature if you really want to.

Hey, a white-blond girl with a good suntan, in my opinion, looks better, more attractive and interesting than one who is pale white.