Sun Bathing, Sun Gazing And Sun Loving

Max X

There is a story of a man who was a veteran of the Korean War who said he had worn glasses for much of his life, and had been a prisoner held for about nine months near the end of that war.

A Korean medical doctor at the prison camp had selected ten men and forced them to stare at the sun for ten hours per day, including high noon. If any prisoner resisted or looked away, or closed his eyes, guards would beat them, and the prisoner risked death.

While he reported that it was unpleasant sitting and staring at the sun for long hours almost nonstop, none of the prisoners experienced any negative effect upon their vision but on the contrary each man who had previously worn glasses discovered that their vision had drastically improved and that they no longer needed to wear them.

This man, now in his seventies, said he had never since needed glasses.

Since sun gazing involves bonding with the solar Mind-Soul who guides, informs, comforts and sustains us it goes beyond and above a mere a physical exercise so it is advisable to gaze in the nude, if possible, and barefooted thus turning gazing into a sunbathing event as well.

The sun delivers heat, raising core body temperature and facilitates increased cell function and higher energy and that increases the body’s detoxification and purification systems.

(Yet to avoid any bad effects it is advisable to become a raw vegetarian and/or fruitarian before engaging in a serious routine of sun bathing, and sun gazing)

Sunbathing, sun gazing and sun loving:

1. Enriches the blood by increasing the number of white blood cells in it.
2. Increases the amount of oxygen in the blood
3. Encourages healthy blood circulation
4. Strengthens the heart
5. Beautifies the skin giving to it a healthy looking complexion

6. Improves the eyesight
7. Brings new color to gray hair
8. Hardens the bones
9. kills viruses, bacteria, molds, yeasts, fungi
10. Stimulates the appetite
11. Improves digestion, elimination, and metabolism

12. Enhances the immune system
13. Soothes the nerves and boost the mood
14. Improves sleeping
15. Slows down the physical/mental false imposition called aging
16. Balances out the hormones
17. Improves the function of the liver

18. Stimulates hair growth
19. Helps the body to break down toxins and wastes
20. In some cases heals jaundice
21. Energizes the organs
22. Strengthens and vitalizes the body
23. Improves sexual potency

See also Eat the Sun – DVD, and Long Life in Florida by Hilton Hotema

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I don't understand what your trying to say here Max... I do know that it is written the eyes are the window to the soul,,
but this is the first I've heard of stareing at the sun for good health... I have seen the effects of to much sunbathing, the leathering if the skin on young women, the brown spotting of the skin, the burning of the retna's and blindness....there have been many studys for the cause's of melanoma and skin cancer. but this is the first I've heard of the sun beeing a cure all and life extender...
I will look into the resources you gave.. I believe you are trying to help others as best you know how, and would not try to harm anyone..
thanks for the info....:)

Max X

I don't understand what your trying to say here Max... I do know that it is written the eyes are the window to the soul,,
but this is the first I've heard of stareing at the sun for good health... I have seen the effects of to much sunbathing, the leathering if the skin on young women, the brown spotting of the skin, the burning of the retna's and blindness....there have been many studys for the cause's of melanoma and skin cancer. but this is the first I've heard of the sun beeing a cure all and life extender...
I will look into the resources you gave.. I believe you are trying to help others as best you know how, and would not try to harm anyone..
thanks for the info....:)

Max X

Actually Wildman the article needs a warning.

Yet it is evident that for decades the dark forces have been engaged in a misinformation campaign to discredit sun bathing and sun gazing and that is why I retold here the true story of these ten prisoners of war who were forced to gaze at the sun for long periods of time with no bad effects whatsoever .

WARNING

If you are a beginner sun gazer and/or sun bather you start off by taking a few minutes of sunlight a day gradually increasing the amount of time you spend under the sweet love of the morning sun, so make contact in the early morning hours from about 6 AM to 9 AM, or near sundown.

Since the healthy sun rays are the total opposite of a of commercial cooked processed so-called food and meat toxic diet it is essential to be a raw vegetarian or fruitarian before engaging our dear friend the sun in direct daily contact.

Since they will discourage you and then stir you the wrong way I recommend never consulting the medical people about your sun gazing - sun bathing practice.

The medical mafia is there for the money, not for the truth or for your wellbeing.

See the book The Earth Was Flat
And the DVD Eat the Sun.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cool I was hoping they left something out of the story:) cause I got a nieghbor who lays out all the time and her face looks like she atleast 60 when I know for a fact she's only 31...:eek: I haven't had time to locate the dvd and book you mentioned but did read some reviews on them online and they do sound very interesting.. I will add the earth was flat to the list thanks Max:cool:

Max X

cool I was hoping they left something out of the story:) cause I got a nieghbor who lays out all the time and her face looks like she atleast 60 when I know for a fact she's only 31...:eek: I haven't had time to locate the dvd and book you mentioned but did read some reviews on them online and they do sound very interesting.. I will add the earth was flat to the list thanks Max:cool:

The Earth was Flat: the Ancient Practice of Sungazing can be found here

http://www.sungazing.com/

Eat the sun DVD was put together by the same people, you can see it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Eat-Sun-Peter-Sorcher/dp/B004WJU46U/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1311608466&sr=1-1

Say Wildman, Are you really domesticated and house broken? (just kidding)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well Max I am some what domesticated in the sence that I do take regular showers and wear clothes.. however I have not cut my hair in the last 15 years, and have been caught pissing on the tree's and bushes in a pinch, also I do sometimes still comunicate with grunts and growls,beating my chest and throwing dust and debris in the air.. useally after about a pint of Quervo and a sixpack of beer when my speach goes all blubberish... at which point my fishin buddy's take away all sharp object's and clubs along with my car keys,cell phone and wallet..they have not tied me to the couch with a gag to keep my quiet.....yet!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Max X

I can see you have Johnny Westmuller as a logo . Weismuller, in my opinion, gave the best acting as Tarzan ever in both TV and movies.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeah hes the best representation of tarzan, and how I remember my grandpa,,, kind to all, simple, brutely honest, looks after the land and animals, tuff as nails when needed, can whip a lions ass, only kill to servive, but always ready to have fun and play arournd with the kids, my idea of a real man..I hope to be half the man my grandpa was.. he taught me everything I needed to know to servive in the wilderness.. he showed me the old ways of the cherokee and reminded me of tarzan so now you knwo why hes my avatar the only other possabilaty was john wayne but tarzan was closer to my point of view than the duke was.

twilightsky

i never have cared for being in the sun much,
i,m a "white" girl,,i like being white, brown white people
look kinda wierd to me,but hey, whatever flothes your boat.
hell, i wear my sunglasses at night, if the moonlights to bright,
i do get in the sun enough to get my dose of vitamin D, but
i dont remember ever haveing a really good tan,
i know i,m a wierd one:p