Suspended due to Time Travel?

Parazite1986

YouTube did suspend my channel because of time travel yesterday due to disinformation bias. While I am going to post time travel experiment videos, I am going to the other site to do videos on. The Sims 4 videos will remain on YouTube and will be allowed on there.

Your videos maybe canceled as well.

TimeFlipper

YouTube did suspend my channel because of time travel yesterday due to disinformation bias. While I am going to post time travel experiment videos, I am going to the other site to do videos on. The Sims 4 videos will remain on YouTube and will be allowed on there.

Your videos maybe canceled as well.
Were you complaining about the Time-Travel videos on You Tube that were only interested in trying to disprove anything related to Time-Travel?

start at edge

Luckily, there is such a huge amount of videos there, that the fastest a removal can happen is when someone sends a report … and even that can not happen instantly but over some hours, sometimes days. I think that most cases of videos removal are in fact due to someone reporting them to YouTube … and I often wonder about those (who report) – how do they sleep at night?

start at edge

@start at edge - That's a very good point you raised! I didn't even think of it myself. Anyway, I think these people who report those videos are assholes and/or snowflakes.
Absolutely right …
… and what is the first thing one thinks an asshole does – it stinks
… and what is the first thing one thinks a snowflake does – it melts
Looking at this very site, there is something I admired – even though the button (link) “report” exists, it was probably used only a few times since the beginnings and those in charge are doing exactly what is most decent and professional to do – they observe themselves who those are that really deserve to have a warning or even to be banned, unlike YouTube (Google), who found a very convenient method to grow their income fat – they let others do the job for them. This was (and is) possible simply because such assholes existed (and still exist). I am sure that it is in the attention and intention of those in charge of this site to also note by whom, why and against whom the “report” button (link) is, was and will be used.

start at edge

I think that those that practice censorship are terrorists on American soil. Since it is an unconstitutional act, it can be considered to be treason against the constitutional government. Treason is punishable by death.
I even think that those who practice censorship ANYWHERE (not only in the U.S.), are terrorists. Even more, I think that executing them would be a too soft punishment.

Wind7

Staff
I think that those that practice censorship are terrorists on American soil. Since it is an unconstitutional act, it can be considered to be treason against the constitutional government. Treason is punishable by death.

So are Parking Violations.
;)