Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way !!!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I'm not sure yet.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

someguy

Swine Flu Vaccine

now how much of a scam is that? I will refuse it no matter what for myself and my family, if the school tries to make it mandatory I will pull my kids from the school, that is how strongly I feel about it, and there are so many people who try to make you out to be a sissy if you dont get it, those people are more programmed than anyone else in my opinion.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Many people I know are not going to get it. I'm still not sure what to do now. Some doctors are saying that they're not going to get the vaccine... WTF ?

That makes me wonder what's up with that flu shot.

someguy

Just to elaborate on what I was saying, here is one piece of info from a former baxter (pharmaceutical company in europe) employee - Jane Burgermeister on project camelot video interview, and I personally didnt need this video to know this is a scam on a huge scale (I guess its my New Yorker instincts) , it just helps to convince those that are awake and aware and the skep-dicks too.

*also david wilcock advised against it as well in his recent coast to coast interview.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If there's a population reduction program, then what's the program, the flu itself, or the vaccine?!?

Condar

If there was a Population Reduction Program it wouldn't be developed here. We only have 300 million people or thereabouts, and tons and tons of land that isn't even developed. If anywhere it would be used in China and India. And also Hi Everybody!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome back dude, good to see you again, it's been a while.

I don't believe in such a program, but they even talked about it on tv, some people are thinking about pop. red. programs, and say the swine flu, and the shot are a part of it.

Are you going to get the vaccine, or did you get it ?

Condar

No vaccine for me, I don't get sick so yay me. And I've said that like a million times before so I don't feel like I'm jinxing myself :D

shane

Re: Swine Flu Vaccine

I'll avoid the H1N1 vaccine like I've long avoided the standard flu vaccine. This isn't due to any rational theory so much as a generalized paranoia about T-Virus like zombie plagues.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

There are already some swine flu cases in my area. The vaccines get here in a month for ordinary people.

Are there cases in your area, do you know people who got the swine flu ?

ufoMania

It has been confirmed that a 13-year-old from Toronto has died of the H1N1 virus.
Link
It's not a bad idea to take the vaccine!