T=T the concept of time travel

Nak Sae Glim

The Shape of the Multiverse

Very interesting indeed, the context of shape is one I've never considered in regards to time however. If something is limitless, as in always has been always will be.. I had just considered it to have no shape.
The infinity symbol comes to mind obviously as a simple way of explaining, yet I feel there is no crossover of time. We are not in what could be said to be a loop. Wishful thinking aside. The four petals are another matter altogether however expanding from one point to wrap back to the same point. In multipule directions. And again you already considered multiple more petals on your rose concept. For multipule frames of reference.
It's beautiful to say the least.
It does however differ from my own thoughts on the matter. Given my lack of understanding I will consider the implications of a shape on the universe with the inclusion of time in the frame. I will however need to go to the chalk board with another concept first so bare with me.
But beautiful concept indeed.

Nak Sae Glim

This seems odd.. thank you for the post, I have something to solve before breakfast now haha :)

Ahhh never mind I realized why it seemed odd, it is part of Einsteins concept or based on such. The concept of illusionary time.

I'm not speaking of time dilation but of travel through time. The closer one comes to the speed of light the more mass increases and the slower time passes.. However what I'm proposing is that time is seperate to itself. Yes travel at the speed of light seems to alter it yet, would we be altering it or rather altering our position in it? Travel at that speed, is just that, travel. Meaning we would be moving. What I purpose would be not a movement as much as a, shift. Where speed, mass have no Bering.
It's by no means as in-depth yet as Einsteins theorys yet.. Given time, haha ..I feel it may lead to another view of the concept.

Last edited:

Nak Sae Glim

If I had to put a discription on my view of the universe, it would be the prism.

Imagine time is the light source, the universe itself and all that is included in it, is the prism. Remember that's the only reference point we could have. Now the spectrum that is created, could be seperate timelines, ie different people, places ext. Or it could be the expansion of the Universe along those lines. It does fit oddly snuggly with Einstein's theorys if the second is true. however interpretation is as always the deciding factor.
Travel through such a time line would be obviously still based on time. Not to confuse the metaphor with light. Or speed.

The clear yet reflective universe, reflective of time, would grow as time flowed through it. Sometimes you would catch glimpses of something that has happened already due to the reflective nature of it. Also you would sometimes likely feel something was supposed to be another way then how you view it. All due to time being condensed into a focusing universe. It's messy, it's confusing and its the best I could come up with before breakfast. Haha

Attachments

• prism1.jpg
    prism1.jpg
    626.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The Shape of the Multiverse

Very interesting indeed, the context of shape is one I've never considered in regards to time however. If something is limitless, as in always has been always will be.. I had just considered it to have no shape.
The infinity symbol comes to mind obviously as a simple way of explaining, yet I feel there is no crossover of time. We are not in what could be said to be a loop. Wishful thinking aside. The four petals are another matter altogether however expanding from one point to wrap back to the same point. In multipule directions. And again you already considered multiple more petals on your rose concept. For multipule frames of reference.
It's beautiful to say the least.
It does however differ from my own thoughts on the matter. Given my lack of understanding I will consider the implications of a shape on the universe with the inclusion of time in the frame. I will however need to go to the chalk board with another concept first so bare with me.
But beautiful concept indeed.

Well, my thought is that there is one point of origin so that a time travler could always return to (0,0), and yes, the universes would touch.

I like your theory, but I'm having a hard time understanding. How does a universe in a multi-dimensional universe NOT touch others? Then again, you could be saying it almost exists in a container and that multi-dimensional space in between is where time lies, but there really is no container.. ? Is but not is... ?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If I had to put a discription on my view of the universe, it would be the prism.

Imagine time is the light source, the universe itself and all that is included in it, is the prism. Remember that's the only reference point we could have. Now the spectrum that is created, could be seperate timelines, ie different people, places ext. Or it could be the expansion of the Universe along those lines. It does fit oddly snuggly with Einstein's theorys if the second is true. however interpretation is as always the deciding factor.
Travel through such a time line would be obviously still based on time. Not to confuse the metaphor with light. Or speed.

The clear yet reflective universe, reflective of time, would grow as time flowed through it. Sometimes you would catch glimpses of something that has happened already due to the reflective nature of it. Also you would sometimes likely feel something was supposed to be another way then how you view it. All due to time being condensed into a focusing universe. It's messy, it's confusing and its the best I could come up with before breakfast. Haha

:) Drinking my coffee as we speak. I'll ponder this for a while and let you know my thoughts.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

:) Drinking my coffee as we speak. I'll ponder this for a while and let you know my thoughts.

Ok, a reflective universe implies there is an original. This fits with the theory that our universe is a hologram:

Physics breakthrough: Is the universe a giant hologram? — RT News

Is the universe a hologram?

There used to be an article announcing that the Japanese found mathematical proof of this, but I can't find it.

Is this similar to what you are thinking?

Nak Sae Glim

Untitled_5.png It's a brilliant concept honestly.. yet doesn't quite match. the hologram theory seems to cover the concept of our perceptions of the universe. As if the universe itself is actually much more simple than we perceive. I feel the opposite is in fact the case it is far more complex and yet simple in itself.
I'll try to explain better what I imagine here.
I'll simplify it down to a single line of context.

time extends forever in every direction
But for now we will imagine it as a line from on end of a page to the other.

Somewhere in that line we slip in what we perceive as reality, minus time. So length, width, depth.. anything you care to add.

Now the combination of time and reality, fractions the whole, so like the prism it splits into for lack of a better word "infinite" directions. each direction can represent any number of things, consciousness, individuals, possibly even fitting your multiverse theory..
when push comes to shove I do so enjoy the concept of the multiverse.

Now all these directions that time has split off in are still completely focused on the point time and reality meet. A (0,0) if you would like.

I feel blurring of the reality lines is likely, as well as reflection of certain reality lines.

Last edited:

Nak Sae Glim

I appears Reality alters time however in this concept. Which simply isn't that case, time remember extends in every direction. What I'm showing is time altering reality. I hope that isn't to crazy a concept.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I get it now! Reality is the "prism" that splits time into different timelines. Time is a factor that makes reality move. You could make an equation of life out of that.