Tarot Readings and other stuff..

Well I feel Tarot cards are given a bad wrap and labeled as black magic or associated with the occult. But that is not necessarily the case if a person is truly gifted and has clairvoyant abilities this can be done with or without the use of tarot. They are merely tool that the gifted person uses not the cards themselves. People often mistake this with tarot cards alot. There are many different methods to enhance a psychic reading. A good many were named above. My favorite are tarot cards and crystals. So many people like to pair christian religon being against what is considered pagan beliefs. I consider myself more of a spiritualist and I know there is a higher power. But ive had personal experiences and near death experiences in my life that have enhanced what I believe. I have come across the good and the bad in the paranormal community over the years. And people can be very gifted but not everyone will put their gifts for the greater good of mankind. I feel everyone is put on their own path in reagrds to their gifts, talents and abilties. It is up that individual to decide what influences his or her direction as to what their beliefs are. I have had experiences good and bad with all things paranormal. But there was always something i took away from each experience. People experiencing problems with a demonic presence has been by far the hardest to deal with. I would advise caution when dealing with such instances no matter how gifted the person is. Because an experience with a demon or demons can be a life altering experience. And I don't recommend the use of the ouija board because you have no way of knowing what you are communicating with on the other side. It has been my experience the ouija opens the doorway for dark entities and demons to cause harm to many people. That is my opinion anyway. I have had many to come across my path in regards to the ouija come under demonic attack and even harmed. My own experience was not a postive one either in regards to it. I say each to his or her own whatever floats your boat so to speak. Either way it goes there will always people good and bad no matter what category you put them in. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess :)

Night Templar

Well I feel Tarot cards are given a bad wrap and labeled as black magic or associated with the occult. But that is not necessarily the case if a person is truly gifted and has clairvoyant abilities this can be done with or without the use of tarot. They are merely tool that the gifted person uses not the cards themselves. People often mistake this with tarot cards alot. There are many different methods to enhance a psychic reading. A good many were named above. My favorite are tarot cards and crystals. So many people like to pair christian religon being against what is considered pagan beliefs. I consider myself more of a spiritualist and I know there is a higher power. But ive had personal experiences and near death experiences in my life that have enhanced what I believe. I have come across the good and the bad in the paranormal community over the years. And people can be very gifted but not everyone will put their gifts for the greater good of mankind. I feel everyone is put on their own path in reagrds to their gifts, talents and abilties. It is up that individual to decide what influences his or her direction as to what their beliefs are. I have had experiences good and bad with all things paranormal. But there was always something i took away from each experience. People experiencing problems with a demonic presence has been by far the hardest to deal with. I would advise caution when dealing with such instances no matter how gifted the person is. Because an experience with a demon or demons can be a life altering experience. And I don't recommend the use of the ouija board because you have no way of knowing what you are communicating with on the other side. It has been my experience the ouija opens the doorway for dark entities and demons to cause harm to many people. That is my opinion anyway. I have had many to come across my path in regards to the ouija come under demonic attack and even harmed. My own experience was not a postive one either in regards to it. I say each to his or her own whatever floats your boat so to speak. Either way it goes there will always people good and bad no matter what category you put them in. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess :)

Interesting but hard to separate fact from fiction from" delusional beliefs". It makes an interesting tale, but I find much of what is cited, hard to take seriously, if all the events cited are accurate, In reading it, I noted errors in the way it was presented, as if it was made up as one went along and not a clear, thought out presentation of thoughts prepared before typing began. Such an example might beher" knowing people that came under demonic attack and even harmed". Last time I checked, if the books I have read are even fairly accurate, if a mortal was attacked by a "demon", odds are that wouldn't be a contest. Supposedly, demons still have the abilities of angels, damned though they might be, so fighting an angel is in itself, damn or otherwise, is fairly something not to seem to be close to accurate. There would be no "fight". As I said, it makes interesting reading but there are too many "errors" in the presentation to be, to me, more fantasy than fact, and should be taken "with a grain of salt".

Justinian

Night Templar.. I'm not seeing your point here. Vamp1r3 was basically saying (regardless of presentation) to stay away from this kind of stuff. So your argument that there is no fight because demons are part angel is.. I guess I'm just not seeing your point as to why you want to take what Vamp said with a grain of salt. I think you were both getting at the same thing. You're saying you take all this stuff with a grain of salt and Vamp is saying to stay away regardless.

lordalmighty1

I used to study a lot on different occult topics had a rather large collection of books and such. a few things I still remember but most is now vague and muddled probably, but all magic was handed to man by god to control demons and the devil, wicca was invented in the mid 1950s and I discount it as occult or witchcraft, its like lovecrafts necronomicon "a fake" lossly based on a much much older belief that was wiped out long ago by the romans. at least the british isles sages were killed off by them almost totally.. I think it was the isle of man that used to be the home of the sages in Britain anyways back in the day. they even burned down almost every tree there just to get them all... wicca if I remember rightly was based off of a greek or at least the green man is based of a greek god of old also the "green man" name was born in 1930s or 40s. but like I said everything gets fussy these days im to old now from when i used to take interests in this. I would use alister crowles tarot cards though if given a choice over the modern day card decks, he communed with many a spirit or so they say. I used to have some of his AA transcripts and books but never got to reading them :(.. now their lost to a pissed off landlord who kicked me out ;/ along with most of my stuff back then.