Tartaria, What do you believe, know?

WarpBoundBeard

yeah because this specific Tartarian theory, is far reaching connecting from bible to mud flood free mason etc, i m pretty convinced (before this) there was advanced Civs, but relevant to us at moment , is a group has altered our history, control us and divide, mislead us from truth. im looking for the who( dont just yell illuminate, because i believe there just a fall guy/ name) , when ( maybe after rome , catholic take over, but they've broken change, altered, evolved, but from bill gates to Scwabbs great reset , intentional sabotage, major change to original (villainization) ideals, using mass migration to weaken and alter a country. I see the outline , of their plans and working, this is me challenging them the way i can, gather share knowledge to wake us up, if you can be of use , i appreciate, if you dont believe agree, see or disagree thats cool i ask that it be constructive . i can troll , JK, mock on FB. So i ask what is your counter, instead of this , what your theory or do you BAH at the feet of mainstream, open and swallow what they tell ya?

lamdo263

So watching this, heard of Tartaria before never Dug into it till now. any thoughts, theories, sources that would help, the funny part is it does connect "theories" i can/do believe. Whether altered time frame, rewritten history, Advanced civilization . So please discuss
Before I left TTI I began to grow close to Pamela More. She told me a few things in John's telling to her, that is if they have a nuclear war and our sun does not explode, then what's left of Russia becomes our best friends in trade.

This was mentioned privately and board wise. Pam knew an awful lot and was a key-light into the Titor affair we could not see.
I still feel that there was John Titor the actor, who was funded by the alphabets or some group and then a real Titor from another timeline. Maybe even a third Titor.