Telepathy

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Is there anyone here who can telepathy?

For a short while I noticed I could influence drivers thoughts concerning a one way sign at the exit of a parking lot. I was parked in the lot at the time. I would beam the warning "One Way" repetitively at the driver pulling into the exit of the parking lot. 9 out of 10 drivers veered away at the last second. The next 10 drivers I did nothing and they all ignored the one way sign. The following day I tried it again. Same results! But I've tried this on the freeway with zero success. Sluggish drivers will not speed up or pull over to let you pass!

Beholder

Not sure if I have cold reading, telepathy or remembering fragments of forgotten future visions. Sometimes I hear what people are going to say or see scenes from people's memories.

TapesFromTheFuture

Yes, I've recently been practicing. Are you looking to get inside someone's mind specifically or trying to communicate with someone? Let me tell you those world leaders are a mess up there, I mostly just connect to them to taunt them. Better than Twitter.

BlastTyrant

For a short while I noticed I could influence drivers thoughts concerning a one way sign at the exit of a parking lot. I was parked in the lot at the time. I would beam the warning "One Way" repetitively at the driver pulling into the exit of the parking lot. 9 out of 10 drivers veered away at the last second. The next 10 drivers I did nothing and they all ignored the one way sign. The following day I tried it again. Same results! But I've tried this on the freeway with zero success. Sluggish drivers will not speed up or pull over to let you pass!
Or maybe it was the guy staring at everyone intently as they pulled into the one way and was like, weeeellll maybe we wont go this way.

Beholder

Or maybe it was the guy staring at everyone intently as they pulled into the one way and was like, weeeellll maybe we wont go this way.
end-is-near-785574.jpg

Looks just like anyone else from Paranormalis.

Spidermod

Is there anyone here who can telepathy?
I have never told someone this but I believe I can sometimes. I don't even know if this Telepathy but when I walk near a crosswalk light it automatically lets me cross it without touching the button. The best way I can describe it I don't know how to control it either because it can happen any time or day of the week when I'm near the stop lights.