Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

Ok if you insist im still up for it but sounds like hard work

So far so far through the dating sites all I've had is religious cranks contact me... I'm not looking for the next Jesus Christ.... But males whos penises are a miracle that we won't have to wait for the 3rd day for it to rise again... Is it too much to ask...? This is for the human race...

Apri1

So far so far through the dating sites all I've had is religious cranks contact me... I'm not looking for the next Jesus Christ.... But males whos penises are a miracle that we won't have to wait for the 3rd day for it to rise again... Is it too much to ask...? This is for the human race...

I'm confused why you're having issues. I know so many guys who'd sign up for this if it was real. Hell, if you're very desparate, just say you'll give them a the experience of a lifetime riding your time machine in bed. That'll get some guys real quick.

Kairos

Wait. This is a future where the vast majority of the population are females? Now I know this is BS. No way female-only society can build time machines and space stations. Sorry, girls, but Camille Paglia was right when she said that, if civilization were up to women, we'd all be living in grass huts now.

Good luck with your train wreck of a future, ladies, but I can score plenty of women right here and now. I would prefer to go upstream a bit after your civilization collapses.

lyq

Take me to the past,plz…

Status
Not open for further replies.