Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

mullac998

The test was bogus because Hawkings was actually an infamous douchebag. Why would you want to spend an hour with him when you can go after Kate Beckensale in her best years instead. Really, I would ask Kate Beckensale to think back to any unusual men she was with in the mid-90s.
With that kind of attitude you might as well sign up harriet breading program if its time travel sex you're looking after.

Kairos

With that kind of attitude you might as well sign up harriet breading program if its time travel sex you're looking after.

If there was a real time travel chick who offered me a trip to the future for a longevity vaccine in exchange for sex, I would whore myself out in an instant.

And don't pretend like you are above using a time travel machine to score famous women in history.

xen

The test was bogus because Hawkings was actually an infamous douchebag. Why would you want to spend an hour with him when you can go after Kate Beckensale in her best years instead. Really, I would ask Kate Beckensale to think back to any unusual men she was with in the mid-90s.
agreed. lol

xen

but think about it if alternate realities exist why would they even be bothered to go back and change something that wont do any benefit for them. unless they just came back for sake of fun or experiment. i mean if parallel universe exist then chances are they travel for fun.

Kairos

I doubt there are parallel universes. It's an unprovable conjecture pushed by atheists because the Big Bang is so devastating to atheism. A better interpretation is more in line with Aristotelian act and potency, where instead of all these universes you only have one universe (act) and a field of potential universes (potency).

titorite

but think about it if alternate realities exist why would they even be bothered to go back and change something that wont do any benefit for them. unless they just came back for sake of fun or experiment. i mean if parallel universe exist then chances are they travel for fun.

Titor spoke on that mentioning that worldline travel was basically only useful for object acquisition and observation.

TimeFlipper

REALLY...! I beg to differ.. As I say it's quite a story...

Iam really happy to say that thanks to our Admin, this was the very last posting from that she-male fake time-traveller, Harriet B aka Lord Henry Chatterton aka Lussorio :LOL:..

Its possible that a few of its sock puppets could still be on Paranormalis, and also more of its sock puppets in the future might even become members, heading for the time-travelling forums or any forum that can be used to bring up even more fake time-travellers!.

@Num7 There IS a way that can easily prove who is a Real time-traveller, by giving out 4 numbers that will be posted on Paranormalis by our Admin, on exactly January 1st 2019...A real time-traveller will know what those 4 numbers are, BEFORE January 1st 2019...The 4 numbers would be known ONLY to our Paranormalis Admin, and only IF our Admin allows it... @Einstein is this ok with you?

Therefore, anybody claiming to be a time-traveller would be asked to provide 4 numbers, and if they cant, they would be asked to admit it was a joke, and if they did say it was a joke, they would still be allowed into our Paranormalis Family if they wanted to be...
Nearly 3 years ago we did have a "wanna be time-traveller" who admitted that he was joking with us, and he became an excellent respected member of Paranormalis right upto this very day (y):)..

Kairos

I am on Team Harriet now. I think we need to round up all the HAM geeks just to be safe.

mullac998

Iam really happy to say that thanks to our Admin, this was the very last posting from that she-male fake time-traveller, Harriet B aka Lord Henry Chatterton aka Lussorio :LOL:..

Its possible that a few of its sock puppets could still be on Paranormalis, and also more of its sock puppets in the future might even become members, heading for the time-travelling forums or any forum that can be used to bring up even more fake time-travellers!.

@Num7 There IS a way that can easily prove who is a Real time-traveller, by giving out 4 numbers that will be posted on Paranormalis by our Admin, on exactly January 1st 2019...A real time-traveller will know what those 4 numbers are, BEFORE January 1st 2019...The 4 numbers would be known ONLY to our Paranormalis Admin, and only IF our Admin allows it... @Einstein is this ok with you?

Therefore, anybody claiming to be a time-traveller would be asked to provide 4 numbers, and if they cant, they would be asked to admit it was a joke, and if they did say it was a joke, they would still be allowed into our Paranormalis Family if they wanted to be...
Nearly 3 years ago we did have a "wanna be time-traveller" who admitted that he was joking with us, and he became an excellent respected member of Paranormalis right upto this very day (y):)..
Why did have to be a sad old bastard and get her banned

Status
Not open for further replies.