Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

The Big Bang was created from a single particle, just incase everybody forgot about that :)..
Consider this please...What if that single particle was the last remnant of a universe that imploded upon itself....That particle could contain the whole "DNA" or structure of the previous universe, to be capable of creating another "self similarity fractal universe" that eventually implodes and then becomes yet another single particle, in perpetuum..

dimension-1hacker

The Big Bang was created from a single particle, just incase everybody forgot about that :)..
Consider this please...What if that single particle was the last remnant of a universe that imploded upon itself....That particle could contain the whole "DNA" or structure of the previous universe, to be capable of creating another "self similarity fractal universe" that eventually implodes and then becomes yet another single particle, in perpetuum..

Maybe true, but what about what matter is. Visually, dimensions, what creates thought? Two neurons colliding Is two neurons colliding, not anything else.
Also, why what where when how why does matter move? Matter can't move itself. Understand how to understand, and understand is the theory of everything.

TimeFlipper

Maybe true, but what about what matter is. Visually, dimensions, what creates thought? Two neurons colliding Is two neurons colliding, not anything else

My thoughts were if the single particle was a complete copy of another universe, the evolving state of another universe would begin all over again, exactly in the same way our own universe has evolved :)..

Cirrus

Nah. Our universe is just a marble that is a plaything of another larger universe. And that universe is a marble that is a plaything of a much much larger universe. And so on.

It's like you all have never seen Men In Black II. Yeeesh.

Kairos

Nah. Our universe is just a marble that is a plaything of another larger universe. And that universe is a marble that is a plaything of a much much larger universe. And so on.

It's like you all have never seen Men In Black II. Yeeesh.

It doesn't work mathematically, dude. You can't have an infinite sequence of causes. There has to be a beginning or you'd never be in the present moment.

TimeFlipper

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

-Semisonic, "Closing Time"

I entirely agree with you, especially as i personally believe that our own Universe was created from the single particle of a previous Universe that imploded (y):)....Although it is logical in some respects that Kairos believes there must a beginning to everything, and that view has to be respected also on Paranormalis :)..

Cirrus

I entirely agree with you, especially as i personally believe that our own Universe was created from the single particle of a previous Universe that imploded (y):)....Although it is logical in some respects that Kairos believes there must a beginning to everything, and that view has to be respected also on Paranormalis :)..

These theories are not, necessarily, mutually exclusive.

If God is the great beginner, then how did God begin? Or, taken another way, if God is the great imploader, then how did God implode?

TimeFlipper

These theories are not, necessarily, mutually exclusive.

If God is the great beginner, then how did God begin? Or, taken another way, if God is the great imploader, then how did God implode?

Those are questions for you to peruse on yourself, i was only answering to the posting you made quote: "Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end", that i entirely agreed with :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.