Terror in the Skies, Again?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Another reason why I had no problem leaving the States for good. Paul put my exact feelings into words.

You often don't know what you're feeling until someone else describes it. Very well put.

PyRo99

Would this site have anything to do with what you are talking about Anoah?Decption at it's best.

The reason I don't have anything to say is because I ain't gunna waste anymore time. And no its not because of what Anoah said.

JediStryker

I won't say much, or anymore after this, but I have to comment.

Anoah, not everything is so complicated. Not everything is run by 'white guys in suits'. The idea that there are more and more layers to be peeled away is Hollywood-ish, but not truly grounded in reality. It's very hard sometimes to just say 'it is what it is and nothing more', but sometimes you have to. With respect, I think that it's easier for you to believe that there are people 'pulling the strings', because it lessens the feeling that you might succumb to that chaos of the world disorder that exists.

There is no 'Illuminati' running the world. Human nature forbids it. No one group will ever run the world. We could get into a whole long debate about it, I suppose, but it wouldn't get us anywhere, because you're going to cling to your beliefs, and I will cling to mine. So I won't get into it. Suffice to say, that I think that this website and it's poster's represent the vast minority in thinking. That's not to say that the majority is always right; that certainly would be a fallacy. But your ideas are fringe, and for good reason.

Anyhow, like I said, keep it cool. No more questioning the right or motive to post. If a five year old wants to debate you, either put up or shut up, but don't tell them that they're wrong simply because of their age. I am not saying that that's happened since my last warning, but that's how it stands. Anything else will get a warning. :)

Anoah

I think my post was kept very cool. I was not attacking Pyro in anyway. Just presenting my own fringe beliefs. Last time I checked that wasnt against the rules.

Jedi, if you dont like what I have to say, please dont threaten to give me warnings and such under the false idea that I am abusing Pyro. Just be honest and say that I am getting the warning because my opinion offends your delicate sensibilities.

JediStryker

Originally posted by Anoah@Jul 21 2004, 03:15 PM
I think my post was kept very cool.? I was not attacking Pyro in anyway.? Just presenting my own fringe beliefs.? Last time I checked that wasnt against the rules.?

Jedi, if you dont like what I have to say, please dont threaten to give me warnings and such under the false idea that I am abusing Pyro.? Just be honest and say that I am getting the warning because my opinion offends your delicate sensibilities.

Oh jeeze.

That comment was not meant for you, Anoah. It was for anyone else who may feel the need to continue to disregard Pyro's (or anyone else's) opinion because of his age. Nothing more. I think your post was just fine, and found it an interesting read. Sorry for the confusion there. :D'oh:

As for my 'delicate sensibilities'... lol. They're not normally delicate, so feel free to say anything to me you want. I would never give anyone a warning for posting their opinion. If this board is to be as free as it endeavors to be, anyone and everyone should be able to post their views and opinions. That's why I posted mine in response to yours. Never mean to offend, but somehow always do.

EDIT: In fact, Anoah, I would say that your post is a good guide to anyone responding to someone they don't agree with. Be calm and respectful, but post your opinion freely.

EDIT 2:
I am not saying that that's happened since my last warning, but that's how it stands. Anything else will get a warning.

(Bolded for reference)

lev

::.. Personally, I think we should all be thoroughly searched :: not buck naked :: before boarding a plane these days ..::

Judge Bean

Originally posted by JediStryker@Jul 21 2004, 05:15 PM
...Suffice to say, that I think that this website and it's poster's represent the vast minority in thinking. That's not to say that the majority is always right; that certainly would be a fallacy. But your ideas are fringe, and for good reason.

Perhaps someone as influential and powerful on the Board as JediStryker should not be in that position if he considers this a "fringe" site. How does this affect his responsibility toward the membership? Does he consider himself a member of the "fringe," and, if not, why is he in a position of authority among those who supposedly are?

HackimerRob

But your ideas are fringe, and for good reason.
-Jedistriker

Jedi, I like you. Paul, I like you too. I don't always agree with either of you and that's why it's awesome we can all express our opinions freely here without worry of fighting or flaming or namecalling. Like mature adults. (or extremely mature teens what have you and all that).

I think in MY OPINION the good reason that we are the fringe is because the MAJORITY of human beings are quite impressionable, and much happier being led as sheep, told what to do and not having to think for themselves. Most humans are lazy by nature and it's easier not to have to figure out what to do or how to live than live in awareness of the actual realities.

It's their fringe that realizes this.
It's their fringe that rules the world and uses the weakness of the human will to controll it to it's own ends. To pull their own wool over their eyes. They construct lies that appeal to the sheep, in order to sway them so they don't have to use violence to get what they want. But they will use it if they have to.

It's our fringe that will fight back if we have to.

JediStryker

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon+Jul 21 2004, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JediStryker@Jul 21 2004, 05:15 PM
...Suffice to say, that I think that this website and it's poster's represent the vast minority in thinking. That's not to say that the majority is always right; that certainly would be a fallacy. But your ideas are fringe, and for good reason.

Perhaps someone as influential and powerful on the Board as JediStryker should not be in that position if he considers this a "fringe" site. How does this affect his responsibility toward the membership? Does he consider himself a member of the "fringe," and, if not, why is he in a position of authority among those who supposedly are?
[snapback]5282[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Don't misunderstand me. I am a part of the fringe, too. I believe that time travel is a real possibility and that we may even hear from one eventually. Pretty cool idea, but not one that would be readily accepted by the masses. When I view this site at work, I usually get laughed at a bit. Oh well.

What I meant was that we all have ideas that are fringe. Actually, I'm not entirely sure what I meant because I wrote that on my short lunch break from school. :(

I can't take back what I said, but let me start over. I think that the idea that 9/11 was perpetrated by some sort of Illuminate-type group has no real grounding and not really supported by the evidence. Is that better? Probably not. Oh well. Insert foot here. :lol: