Terrorist Attacks

Phoenix

Terrorist Attacks

Originally posted by Grayson@Jun 21 2004, 11:09 PM
Firstly, Phoenix, enable the COPPRA registration process. We then know who the Minor's are.

Secondly. In my understanding of UK Law, which isn't too disimilar to many Western Legal systems, there has to be defined and achievable Criminal Intent in order for the FBI, MI6 or Interpol to become involved.

What is Criminal Intent? This is the intention to commit a criminal, not civil, act which is by definition of the Court's Illegal. There must also be an achievable method of sponsoring this Criminal Intent. It is not sufficient to say that you are going to kill Arch-Duke Ferdinand, as that can be seen as and argued as mere expression of Intent to commit murder. This is like saying that the next time you see Billy Bully, you are going to hit him. A lot can happen between the expression and the actual act.

To say that you have purchased a Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle and when Arch-Duke Ferdinand visits Sarajevo next week you will wait in the bell-tower across the street and shoot him, expresses actual Intent and defines the mechanism by which you will do it.

Which one would set your alarm bells off?

The argument must then move on to the involvement of this Board in either scenario.

I leave it to some debate afore continuing.
I once again that you for your insights and background in this area Grayson.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Terrorist Attacks

Originally posted by Phoenix+Jun 21 2004, 11:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Jun 21 2004, 11:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Grayson@Jun 21 2004, 11:09 PM
Firstly, Phoenix, enable the COPPRA registration process. We then know who the Minor's are.

Secondly. In my understanding of UK Law, which isn't too disimilar to many Western Legal systems, there has to be defined and achievable Criminal Intent in order for the FBI, MI6 or Interpol to become involved.

What is Criminal Intent? This is the intention to commit a criminal, not civil, act which is by definition of the Court's Illegal. There must also be an achievable method of sponsoring this Criminal Intent. It is not sufficient to say that you are going to kill Arch-Duke Ferdinand, as that can be seen as and argued as mere expression of Intent to commit murder. This is like saying that the next time you see Billy Bully, you are going to hit him. A lot can happen between the expression and the actual act.

To say that you have purchased a Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle and when Arch-Duke Ferdinand visits Sarajevo next week you will wait in the bell-tower across the street and shoot him, expresses actual Intent and defines the mechanism by which you will do it.

Which one would set your alarm bells off?

The argument must then move on to the involvement of this Board in either scenario.

I leave it to some debate afore continuing.
I once again that you for your insights and background in this area Grayson. [/b][/quote]
My Leige, all that I am, is yours to but command. :D

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Terrorist Attacks

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 21 2004, 11:19 PM
So we finally agree with me?

Or are we still all against me?
Agreement, disagreement, such harsh terms. Have we achieved the optimal solution which is harmonious with your stance, should be the question.

I have no idea. Do you feel that we have? :lol:

Anoah

Terrorist Attacks

I think Grayson and Phoenix should get married or at least get a room. Can I be a bridesmaid? Please?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im just kidding you guys. You just make a good team thats all. ;)

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Terrorist Attacks

Originally posted by Phoenix@Jun 21 2004, 11:21 PM
The COPPA has been added.
Okay, so we have a good starting point.

Can we ask all Members to PM you with their current ages in accordance with this?

ie. Under 13, or over 13, just so we have it for the record.

PyRo99

Terrorist Attacks

Your going OVERBOARD.

The memebers here now, have been around long enough. If they are under 13, im sure we would be able to tell.

For a Fact I know Rug is though.

Whatever though. Just continue onwards. Im not going to ridicule anymore.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Terrorist Attacks

Originally posted by Anoah@Jun 21 2004, 11:23 PM
I think Grayson and Phoenix should get married or at least get a room. ?Can I be a bridesmaid? ?Please?
:lol: ?:lol: ?:lol: ?:lol: Im just kidding you guys. You just make a good team thats all. ?;)
I often like to take any point that Phoenix makes to extremes. He nearly always ends up with a stance that he is happy with then, he doesn't know that I am doing it, so don't let the cat out of the bag.

I can't marry him, not unless we cohabit first. :p