steven chiverton

this may help time verses voltage this is a round amp i built one from a rough schematic in a time travel book professor opumur once emailed me it was said to be a white light amp to so i redrew it and used it in a new untested space time modulator heres this one which is similar to the one i made from the details in the book maybe you can integrate this with a simple phase detector to detect phase dropouts of phase shifts with voltage over time , now heres a picture of the other one i made from a rough schematic which i used to modify a space time modulator circuit this dosent have ceramics in it but may do the same or similar than the other round amp circuit , the modified space time modulator i added the other round amp circuit to it said to be a white light amp the circuit is the bottom three transistor one its similar to the top round amp one

Attachments

• roundamp (2).gif
    roundamp (2).gif
    21 KB · Views: 14
  • space time modulator upgrade.JPG
    space time modulator upgrade.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 10

steven chiverton

the round amps run off 12 or even 9 volts dc which is still electricity as for tesla coils never built one cause to many do the same things with them they make them to fire big sparks yet do bugger all else with them so they are just a giant spark plugs, the round amps idea is to use them to sense any phase changes in em feilds outputs separately powerd

TimeFlipper

the round amps run off 12 or even 9 volts dc which is still electricity as for tesla coils never built one cause to many do the same things with them they make them to fire big sparks yet do bugger all else with them so they are just a giant spark plugs, the round amps idea is to use them to sense any phase changes in em feilds outputs separately powerd

I love your Oz sense of humour Cobber, but you are correct, Tesla Coils are mostly giant spark plugs for entertainment purposes...Tesla would travel World Wide displaying his coils to build up a huge bank balance for himself!!..

The audiences in the theatres were kept waiting in suspense in complete darkness, until a drum roll from the orchestras drummer, the curtains open, Teslas coils immediately burst into action and start giving out huge sparks, the audiences gasping in fear, and very slowly Tesla appears walking through those huge sparks completely unhurt...The theatre compare speaks through his megaphone and says, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Mr NICOLA TESLA!! :eek::D..

Many theatres around the World showing Tesla and others would pay for huge megaphones that were brought into the theatres prior to performances by attractive young ladies, using the front wheel of the Penny Farthing bicycle...Gentlemen of the day would happily pay the girls lots of money for a quick blow job on the megaphones....It certainly kept those girls off the streets, didn't it ;):LOL:..

steven chiverton

dident know that, there was some things about tesla's designs that interested me but the tesla coil being used by people all over the world as a show peace is an abuse of science and engineering especially those who wrap themselves in foil or something and electrify themselves and survive are just plain idiots while having sparks come out of them just to show off is stupid and boring when they can be looking for new ideas and what else they can get using a tesla coil

TimeFlipper

dident know that, there was some things about tesla's designs that interested me but the tesla coil being used by people all over the world as a show peace is an abuse of science and engineering especially those who wrap themselves in foil or something and electrify themselves and survive are just plain idiots while having sparks come out of them just to show off is stupid and boring when they can be looking for new ideas and what else they can get using a tesla coil

Teslas and his spark plug coils were wanted to be seen World Wide he was very popular and don't forget Tesla badly needed the money from his shows and he was a great showman!!...Tesla never thought his shows were an abuse of science and engineering, so dont worry about that Cobber..

There are many people today who make their own Tesla Coils for show purposes, fortunately they know exactly what they are doing, and I believe they are more interested in keeping Teslas name alive and reminding people about his famous invention the AC electric motor and how to collect and disperse the electricity..

Of course there will be the idiots who wrap themselves up in aluminium foil to protect themselves from Radio Waves, but I think they are only a few of them around...The miniature Tesla Coil in the Delta Time Generator, was purely a coil made by Preston Nichols to keep the constant flow of energy moving in one direction..

steven chiverton

yes everywhere you look just about they all give the same boring reminder about tesla and other details of his life which we dont want a reminder about , he had very large hands i heard from another scientist talking about tesla on youtube i like to lern more about his so called flying saucer but its only minimum information the rest is cut out or redacted like the vimana what you see is so basic it cant work with so much missing information and pieces

this may help time verses voltage this is a round amp i built one from a rough schematic in a time travel book professor opumur once emailed me it was said to be a white light amp to so i redrew it and used it in a new untested space time modulator heres this one which is similar to the one i made from the details in the book maybe you can integrate this with a simple phase detector to detect phase dropouts of phase shifts with voltage over time , now heres a picture of the other one i made from a rough schematic which i used to modify a space time modulator circuit this dosent have ceramics in it but may do the same or similar than the other round amp circuit , the modified space time modulator i added the other round amp circuit to it said to be a white light amp the circuit is the bottom three transistor one its similar to the top round amp one
How can the round amp help with time dilation? I recall Shinichi Seike discussing it in his theories