jiangnanah

Mr. Nikola tesla is a genius. In his paper "system of transmisson of electrical energy", he has pointed out the method of making time machines. He made Tesla Spiritual Radio. Tesla pancake coil in the picture. I changed it to caduceus pancake coil.

Attachments

• US645576.pdf
    952.6 KB · Views: 13

jiangnanah

When does he mention time machines in this pdf?
That's because Nikola Tesla didn't realize. In fact, he made a Tesla spirit radio. He heard the voice of another dimension. I have been improving this great invention. It would be nice if we could combine the scalar waves emitted by Caduceus coil to form pancake coil. This is just my idea. However, it is impossible to send people to the past, which may not be feasible, but it would be nice if we could communicate with the time and space of the past.

TimeFlipper

That's because Nikola Tesla didn't realize. In fact, he made a Tesla spirit radio. He heard the voice of another dimension. I have been improving this great invention. It would be nice if we could combine the scalar waves emitted by Caduceus coil to form pancake coil. This is just my idea. However, it is impossible to send people to the past, which may not be feasible, but it would be nice if we could communicate with the time and space of the past.
With respect, how would Tesla make a spirit radio anyways?...I always thought he was supposed to be in contact with other "people" on a planet in our Solar System, which led to people doubting his sanity..

I believe our member @Doc 05 has already shown a pancake coil that was a Cudaceus coil made flat..