Tesla's Magnetic Wall

TimeFlipper

I think we should make it a competition. Who can come up with the best Spoofery?

Here is one that I thought was worthy of note.

I think it was time that i made a spoof posting, i hope you consider it in your competition mate @Einstein :LOL:..
I have made an Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) full wave fractal dipole for 25Hz, which can fit onto the front of a UK 50 pence coin and proves beyond doubt that Tesla made contact with extra terrestrial beings..Tesla did not have a 50p coin back in 1898 though :LOL:..

British_fifty_pence_coin_2015_obverse.png :cool:..

Attachments

• British_fifty_pence_coin_2015_obverse.png
    British_fifty_pence_coin_2015_obverse.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
For spoof posting.

A Spatial absorption machine that folds in on itself.

It opens a a hole in reality.

When you get inside it.................................................................................................................................................

ConvergancePoint

As an aspiring author, I would absolutely love to know what you guys feel the best examples of hoaxes were here? I have an idea for my compilation about a proven hoaxter that eventually does accomplish some rather far fetched feat.

TimeFlipper

As an aspiring author, I would absolutely love to know what you guys feel the best examples of hoaxes were here? I have an idea for my compilation about a proven hoaxter that eventually does accomplish some rather far fetched feat.

The best thing you can do is to go down the forum listings and look at the hoaxers on time-travel and time travellers :LOL: