Forum Game That's GROSS!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think I'm going to like that forum game!

I heard stories of a few guys at a local restaurant who had been caught spitting in people's pizzas and burgers by the boss. It definitely happened with more than one employee over the years.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I've worked in food service. I can't tell you how many times people would demand us to give them food out of thin air, and were seriously considering eating raw and uncooked food, because they wanted it right now. And yes, there were a few instances where the burger patty was dropped and stepped on...

Word to the wise, don't piss us off. We handle, prepare and cook what you eat.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I think this is the real reason, hostess went out of business. And that devilish smile on her face.

article-2251906-169DDC98000005DC-651_634x422.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Word to the wise, don't piss us off. We handle, prepare and cook what you eat.

I always try to keep that in mind when going to a restaurant. Fast-food or not. It's very true when you think about it.

It doesn't justify the nasty stuff we see on the Internet though. Does it? lol

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Facebook user JJ O’Brien Nolan posted this photo to Taco Bell’s Facebook on Sunday.

enhanced-buzz-10625-1370278231-23.jpg

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
UPDATE: A representative for Taco Bell told BuzzFeed that the chain has opened a full-scale investigation.

Nothing is more important than the safety of our customers and team members, and we have strict food handling procedures and zero tolerance for any violations. When we learned of the situation we immediately contacted this restaurant’s leadership and although we believe it is a prank and the food was not served to customers, we are conducting a full scale investigation and will be taking swift action against those involved.

TnWatchdog

What is real gross is the type of employees that are available in the workforce. I don't give a blank but give me my paycheck, now that really pisses me off! I remember a restaurant that was featured on the local news, which used hidden cameras to cover the story. I still remember a fat guy stirring a big vat of potatoes. Poor guy...he was working so hard his sweat was dripping into the potatoes. I never forgot that image as he appeared to care less.

TnWatchdog

Yummy yum yum...That really cools me off on a hot day. It is so much better then when I pissed in the local pool yesterday...

ht_wendys-frosty_maching_drinking_employee_thg_130613_wmain.jpg

Here's a Wendy's employee seemingly chugging from the Frosty machine

Between the shell licker at Taco Bell and now this Frosty chugger, we're just about ready to give up fast food altogether. A Reddit user reportedly took a trip to a local Wendy's to order one of the frozen treats, but his appetite was quashed after he says he saw this employee practically inhaling the soft serve ice cream directly from the machine. The now-viral photo has sparked a company investigation. "If true, this is totally inexcusable," said Wendy's spokesman Bob Bertini in an email to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "We are investigating and will take action." We shudder to think about the hidden antics of fast food employees that aren't going viral. [Source]

Link...Yuk! Wendy's Frosty photo flap