The Alderaban Theory

Apocalypse

It was mentioned elsewhere in another thread that I should start such a thread. Here it is. Anyone have any thoughts or insights on the Alderaban Theory? I'll post some more informative posts later.

Here's the video that (at least) explains the theory better than I ever could.

Your thoughts???

Loopi

The Bearded One
Unfortunately, there's not enough evidence to form, any ''real'' conclusions. But it is an interesting theory.

Apocalypse

Unfortunately, there's not enough evidence to form, any ''real'' conclusions. But it is an interesting theory.
Not that I'd link one with the other ... it does lend a little credibility to the Titor story.

That is one kick-ass looking still for the vid tho.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I tried to get into the Titor story, but it really just feels like a Hoax of someone with a computer and too much time on their hands. Ya I enjoyed the Vid as well. Damn the cover-ups!!! :ROFLMAO:

Apocalypse

They both mention the same propulsion system used to propel their machines, and Titor mentions that the same technology used in his time machine could be used to make a highly-destructive weapon. A flying panzer turret sure as hell qualifies for that seeing as it negates the one drawback of the panzer tank. Panzers were far superior to anything the Allies had in every way, except their mobility. Flying around would sure as hell takes care of that!

Peregrini

It would seem, if the Nazis were helped by these ET's and still lost, then we shouldn't have much to worry about these guys because we whipped em once already.

Apocalypse

It would seem, if the Nazis were helped by these ET's and still lost, then we shouldn't have much to worry about these guys because we whipped em once already.
Did we? According to some time traveller stories [and I don't cite them or back them], the CIA went back in time and changed it to reflect what we "know" today. The Nazis were a matter of months from unleashing this technology on us (supposedly). Had they been "allowed" (probably readable as: not defeated) to continue the research to fruition, we'd all be speaking Deutsche.

Samstwitch

Thanks for posting this. I do believe that environmentally friendly energy sources are known and withheld by the (secretive) U.S. government. I have always believed that. When I was little, I remember my mother having a conversation about it. (My parents were both decades ahead of their time, and geniuses in their own right.)

I found it interesting about the Psychic Mediums, as I myself have long hair (length is 6 inches above my waist), my Sun Sign is Taurus, and I'm psychic with some limited abilites as a Medium. I don't give this any credit, but I thought I'd mention it.

I'm familiar with many things in the video. I will make a list of just a few things to make it easier to read.

1) I have heard many times that Hitler used Psychics and Mediums to obtain information...as did Communist Russia.

2) Check out the thread I posted, My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials on Paranormalis.

3) During my research on Alien Abductions, I read the book, The Death of James Forrestal (1966) by Cornell Simpson. I got it through an Inter-Library Loan, which you can request at the Reference Desk of a Library, if they participate in that program. I believe Forrestal was assassinated. Read the book for details.

4) I have read about the Nordic ETs in my studies of Alien Abductions. Travis Walton (Abductee and author of Fire in the Sky: The Walton Experience, but the movie version was not accurate at all when depicting what happened to Travis while he was on board the craft)...Travis also saw Nordics (and Greys) during his abducted experience, where he went missing for 5 days (and had 7 witnesses who saw him taken). Travis told his story very recently on an episode of Paranormal Witness, the TV program. Most of the witnesses who saw him abducted, also gave testimony on Paranormal Witness. All of them passed Polygraph tests. (I have also read Travis's personal account in his book.)

5) There was an episode on Alcoa Presents 'One Step Beyond', a great TV program (1959-1961) that aired true paranormal and other very strange stories that were documented...and the episode that I'm referring to there was a man who showed up out of nowhere and met with U.S. government officials who controlled energy resources. The man said he could make gas out of water and demonstrated to them by putting a Gasoline Pill in water and turning it into fuel. Even so, they refused him, and then he disappeared. If free energy was available to us, there would be a huge shift in power and money around the world. In my mother's conversation, she talked about that episode as well. (I have the TV old Series on DVD.)

Excerpt from Wikipedia:
In the 1960s American Science Fiction television show, "One Step Beyond", Season 3, Episode 12: Where Are They? Original Air Date—13 December 1960: " In 1917, a stranger calling himself Charles Elton appears to government officials in Washington, D. C. and demonstrates a a pill that costs 2 cents that can turn 10 gallons of water into a fuel that can power an auto engine. After his successful exhibition, the stranger vanishes. The FBI and Secret Service searched for months and could never find him."

Watch the Episode below.

Apocalypse

It seems as though you can sight many more bibliographic reference material than the [I think] four mentioned in the initial program. Now I have far more than a wealth of information on this topic to sift through, and do my own research. I find the very idea proposed by my original link vid to be utterly fascinating.

EDIT: For some reason, your movie link didn't "load" ... please repost.