The Alderaban Theory

Apocalypse

It seems as though you can sight many more bibliographic reference material than the [I think] four mentioned in the initial program. Now I have far more than a wealth of information on this topic to sift through, and do my own research. I find the very idea proposed by my original link vid to be utterly fascinating.

EDIT: For some reason, your movie link didn't "load" ... please repost.
*cite; not "sight".

Apocalypse

3) During my research on Alien Abductions, I read the book, The Death of James Forrestal (1966) by Cornell Simpson. I got it through an Inter-Library Loan, which you can request at the Reference Desk of a Library, if they participate in that program. I believe Forrestal was assassinated. Read the book for details.

You've recommended that one in our earlier discussion ... must mean it's well worth finding ... I will try to source it from somewhere.

[quote]
4) I have read about the Nordic ETs in my studies of Alien Abductions. Travis Walton (Abductee and author of Fire in the Sky: The Walton Experience, but the movie version was not accurate at all when depicting what happened to Travis while he was on board the craft)...Travis also saw Nordics (and Greys) during his abducted experience, where he went missing for 5 days (and had 7 witnesses who saw him taken). Travis told his story very recently on an episode of Paranormal Witness, the TV program. Most of the witnesses who saw him abducted, also gave testimony on Paranormal Witness. All of them passed Polygraph tests. (I have also read Travis's personal account in his book.)
[/quote]

No chance of a youtube link or something, is there? Sounds interesting. I always find alien stories fascinating, but only when there are physical forms of evidence to back it up ... not mere conjecture or heresay (although urban myths are also intriguing). The part that took my interest here was when you said the witnesses mentioned that they saw him "leave". That adds an interesting element of realism to it that suggests that it may just be true. More investigation necessary!