The Alleged CAPTRET circuit

Im an individual seeking methods of obtaining more efficient batteries and new sources of clean energy. I heard of this CAPTRET circuit, and as I wait doing tests, I wonder if any of you heard of it

steven chiverton

yes ive built some of them captret circuits and i used some battery compartment springs to the outside of the capacitors to when i made some captrets , i even experimented using an electrolytic capacitor with the metal can end pried open and used the whole electrolytic capacitor as electrodes in an electrolysis like experiment getting hydrogen and oxygen from water to burn

steven chiverton

look at the joule thief circuits they can suck the last bit of power from dead batteries to power anything , they have some good uses and may guide you

Art

Stop with the captret please, every electronician know that an electrolythe capacitor contain electrolythe :p is dumb as that, so an electrolythe capacitor is just a CELL !
THE captret is the same than put 2 cell versus 1 cell. Shiverton is right, it is like using a device that take the last joule for lighting a led.

steven chiverton

captret is just a fancy way of using electrolytic capacitors as you use the bottom of the can of an electrolytic capacitor as a negative and i even used a electrolytic capacitor as an electrode to create hho gas by opening it at the bottom and using the whole capacitor as an electrode like i used 1n5408 diodes as hho electrodes by cutting the diode in half and using both halfs as electrodes to create the implosive gas

TimeFlipper

captret is just a fancy way of using electrolytic capacitors as you use the bottom of the can of an electrolytic capacitor as a negative and i even used a electrolytic capacitor as an electrode to create hho gas by opening it at the bottom and using the whole capacitor as an electrode like i used 1n5408 diodes as hho electrodes by cutting the diode in half and using both halfs as electrodes to create the implosive gas
Well done Cobber Steve, we both know that an electrolytic capacitor uses an electrolyte to create a larger capacitance than ceramic capacitors for example..The electrolyte is a Liquid or a Gel which contain large amounts of Ion`s :)

Art

In a cell, there is an electrolythe, in an electrolythe capacitor, there is an electrolythe. A cell is not a free energy machine. Why the author of the captret do not understand basic electric principe ??? A 5 y.o. infant know what is a cell but not the captret inventor :p . So Maybe he has 4 y.o. beware with hydrogene gaz using electrode diode, the best is with LC , where C is the hydrogene electrode resonnator, at hight frequency, the hydrogene is splitted rapidely. A joule thief inventor named Meissner in the last century have give a circuit to make hydrogene with pratically zero input power. Screenshot_20220512-211223.pngThis can resolve the energy crisis, but i think that we live in the wrong univers ... nobody care of free energy , and we are 8 000 000 000 peoples on earth...

The sec tower can split water molecules to hydrogene because the rf waves that are converted and rectified with germanium diode is hight frequency, so shiverton sec tower can be use as an hydrogene generator i think.

I have made lot of joule thief, but the conception of hydrogenes electrodes are not simple, better to use your methode shiverton, we kill a capacitor but who care ?

Hydrogene, why do you need that ? For a car ? For an next gen hydrogene oven ? Beware the chrismass hydrogene turkey (dinde) !

So funny world.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

ive built and tested all kinds of circuits to create hho gas and in the long run ive found the best gas production was runing 12 volts voltage from a 12 volts battery through distilled water saturated heavily with bi car soda to increase its conductivity the bigger the bubbles the more gas you get the finer the bubbles the slower and lesser bum fluff gas you get which is so small and under pressure it wouldn't be able to push out the water in the water type flash back arrestor , i used 00000 grade super fine steel wool type flash back arrestor's and some brass gas connection and a mig welder tip for my hho powered gas torch, my hho generator i made from pvc pipes and used 316 grade stainless steel threaded bolts for the electrodes and the outer chamber was a water filled cooling chamber that surrounded the hho generator section

Art

ive built and tested all kinds of circuits to create hho gas and in the long run ive found the best gas production was runing 12 volts voltage from a 12 volts battery through distilled water saturated heavily with bi car soda to increase its conductivity the bigger the bubbles the more gas you get the finer the bubbles the slower and lesser bum fluff gas you get which is so small and under pressure it wouldn't be able to push out the water in the water type flash back arrestor , i used 00000 grade super fine steel wool type flash back arrestor's and some brass gas connection and a mig welder tip for my hho powered gas torch, my hho generator i made from pvc pipes and used 316 grade stainless steel threaded bolts for the electrodes and the outer chamber was a water filled cooling chamber that surrounded the hho generator section
Shiverton must have a place to academia of science.
Or the academia of science must be annihilated.
You choose.
This is exactly what we need to make an ecological oven. My dream was to make such an hydrogene torch. Ok