The Cape Scott Time Traveler is alive.

Dreamwarrior

We will never meet.View attachment 7114View attachment 7115 But I'll give you $50,000 dollars if you know the brand of cigarette in one try. :ROFLMAO:

Time travel is more Alice in Wonderland, than it is H.G. Wells
Sincerely Scott, the Cape Scott TT. AKA The UN.S - Just look straight ahead, looking around makes you dizzy -
(Nobody should believe me, most likely I'm just time trolling)
I believe you

OmniBon

This is going out for anyone to hear. I am very turn from here to there about how to start this other then I know who the Cape Scott time traveler is and how to prove who it is and where he is rite now. Can anyone tell me anything they seem to think on the Cape Scott time traveler. What do you think would more of a bad think? If you knew time was being changed and not for your benefit or that time travel is just possible and you'll never get to try it as your too pore? Thank you for reading. View attachment 6743the hansom young man in the T-shirt sitting with his arms in a pointed up V has a secret that only he would notice other then his face, hight and obvious age oh and clothes. Why he is at that point in time is only a mystery to others looking at the photograph. The photograph was for him to see and to spark some kind of inertia through time.

Yes, how is he looking directly at the camera.. he must have did it intentionally to send a message to whomever NOW...

Kairos

I guess I am missing something. I don't really get the point of the photo with respect to time travel. There is a guy in the middle of the photo with his shirt off and only the undergarment worn. Is that what you think is a time traveler??

OmniBon

I guess I am missing something. I don't really get the point of the photo with respect to time travel. There is a guy in the middle of the photo with his shirt off and only the undergarment worn. Is that what you think is a time traveler??
agreed... the only thing that indicates time travel is his unexpected position in the photo... he may have also just jumped off the sandy cliff and landed there... trying to photo bomb the picture... that would mean he was from that time period...

Kairos

I mean.. assuming it's not photoshopped in there, you'd have to get a photo from before t-shirts were used as underwear (I think that started in the 1880s if I am not mistaken) to be more compelling.

Also, if he were so out of place, I'd imagine the locals would be a bit more interested in him.

trac smit

You guys are restarted dweebs. In ancient times, if you look at Greek and Scottish paintings, you see tunics... Aka t-shirts. You're just too ignorant to believe crested tunics and shirt patterns have been around for millenia.

Ergo... Shut up stupid.