The Cape Scott Time Traveler is alive.

OmniBon

yeah what the heck is he talking about? The cut of a shirt would make a difference...

BUT @trac smit i think a point you could make is that a man in 1900s could have shorts and a t-shirt unlike the others in pants and long sleeves and he would just be a bit ahead of his time etc.. not exactly evidence of time travel.. kudos

OmniBon

If a time traveler saw a picture of himself what would that mean? Would that mean that he would for sure time travel? Or would that mean that he wouldn't because seeing himself would change his path? In order to make the picture would he be stuck in a loop wherein every time he got to the point he made the picture he had gone back in time and set in motion himself going back in time to make the picture?

Time travel is confusing.

trac smit

yeah what the heck is he talking about? The cut of a shirt would make a difference...

BUT @trac smit i think a point you could make is that a man in 1900s could have shorts and a t-shirt unlike the others in pants and long sleeves and he would just be a bit ahead of his time etc.. not exactly evidence of time travel.. kudos

Totally!! These ppl know zip about fashion!! Penny store movies and make believe. Shirts with designs... Millennia!

whatihavebecame

But wasn't the picture of the dude with the cigarette later than Cape Scott?
Same brand in both pictures, they have been around since 1899 but tasted better back then. Definitely not a Newport. OmniBon you do have the same basic face features as well, if I ever need a stunt double.

Last edited: