Schematic The Chronocraft

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
Not a damned thing!... only you can do something for yourself. However... this text will show you and tell you how one adventurous person built and flew his own time travel machine! and you will get all the beef on how you can do the same. Think of it... you now have in your very own hands the means for you to become a full-fledged chrononaut, a time traveler!.

The Chronocraft is an Earth-specific time travel machine. It resulted from the wave theory of time travel, which is an offshoot of the wave theory of antigravity. Here are the waves series (in their order of discovery):

- Waves, harmonics, and resonance.
- Wave theory of antigravity.
- Wave theory of time travel.
- Wave theory of intrauniversal spaceflight.
- Wave theory of radiant health.
- Wave theory of mind powers.
- Wave theory of psychotronics.
- The universe as a wave.

The Chronocraft operates by using the wave theory of time travel, which states that time is made up of instances and each instance has its own unique resonant frequency. By tuning into this resonant frequency we can be sympathetically transposed to that time instance or period. So we just set our ship to resonate at the frequency of the time we wish to be at and... voila! We are there (or then for time, not space, which ¨there¨ is for). Time... then. Space... there. Got it?

Construction plans:

Our Chronocraft is basically designed as a resonating field generator. Kind of like a giant tuning fork. It also can be thought of as a radio-like type of device, being able to generate and pick up different frequencies. The Chronocraft generates its field by making itself a resonator. This is accomplished by creating a resonant cavity between the cabin wall and the inner hull.

1707501816253.png

The resonant cavity is fed by crystal resonant waveguides.

1707501853237.png

Labeling:

You will need to label everything in your unit that you will be seeing and using directly.

The Capacitors: labeled ¨Tuners¨ with 1 & 2 designations.
Select mode: labeled ¨Past¨ and ¨Future¨. Past is - and future is + on the circuit diagram.
Times: ¨Years¨ over the resistor networks. ¨0-9¨ on each year switching position. ¨Date¨ over the month, day & hour switches.

Above the switch:

S3: 10 million
S4: 1 million
S5: 100 thousand
S6: 10 thousand
S7: 1000
S8: 100
S9: 10
S10: 1
S11: month
S12: day
S13: hour

Note: Not to confuse. The label in apostrophes ¨-¨ is what you write, paint, etc. above the indicated item S3-S13 and other indicators.

The operation of the lens and rod setup is almost the same as with the Chronotron. Set the date just as it is, i.e. 1958 for 1958. And add + for AD and - for BC. Make the labels for AD and BC in your new circuit, not + or -. + and - indicates + or - years. Your setup will look like this:

1707501922694.png

You can couple both psychotronic time machines to the same output distribution assembly. Add switches for selecting which machine is to be used. You can increase your time machine operation by adding an amplifier between the psychotronic machine and the distribution assembly. So you see psychotronic is the heart of our Chronocraft. We now have the crystal resonance field generators and the psychotronic time tuners.

Field generators:

To generate the time transposing fields we want we need to figure out some kind of ship hull design. The fields generated by the hull design will encompass our ¨region¨ (ship). The fields will be the only things acted on, but because we and our ship are within the fields we will transpose as the fields are transposed to another time. Understand that the only thing that is ¨seen¨ and affected are the fields. But anything within the fields will ¨go along¨ with them. We experience this type of transposing every day as we ride in cars, buses, planes, and ships. We generate this resonant field by creating a resonant cavity. This is accomplished by a double-walled hull.

1707501976023.png

Arklinski notes:

After I had looked over all the possible ship considerations I got to work on putting a time machine together. I didn't actually work at it, but rather the ship design came to me. Thats right. I just sat down and let the ship design come to me. A bit of tapping into the universe of infinite knowledge. I have done it for so long and for so many things in the past, why let a little thing like a time (chrono) ship (craft) stop me now? My first Chronocraft looked like this:

1707502008806.png

Sort of a cage around a cabin. The effects of transposing were slow and it took a while to ¨go¨ anywhen. So then I encased the outer cage perimeter with some aluminum plates I got from a newspaper print shop and I added a CB amplifier I got from a garage sale. Now these additions got me results!

A Chronocraft journey:

I still remember the first time transposing trip in the chronocraft. I went back to the time of Alexander Grahm Bell. I was helping him develop a recording device. I was feeding some tape of sorts through a device while he was right across the table trying to make something of it. He seemed to have no concern that I was in blue jeans and out of place. He just smiled contently at me and went on with his work. It was fun anyway. He was a nice kind person. A little eccentric though. Neither he nor I was surprised. Although part of me was looked on in a detached mode and thinking ¨What the farg is going on?¨.
This was my first time trip. The Chronocraft is a blast! Sometimes I forget that I should be back to do something at a pre-arranged time and place.