The Crop Circle Phenomenon Explained

Carl Miller

'Stoned wallabies make crop circles'

_45969349_wallaby_ap.jpg

Wallabies have been observed acting strangely in poppy fields​
Australian wallabies are eating opium poppies and creating crop circles as they hop around "as high as a kite", a government official has said.
Lara Giddings, the attorney general for the island state of Tasmania, said the kangaroo-like marsupials were getting into poppy fields grown for medicine.
She was reporting to a parliamentary hearing on security for poppy crops.
Australia supplies about 50% of the world's legally-grown opium used to make morphine and other painkillers.
o.gif

start_quote_rb.gif
We have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite and going around in circles. Then they crash
end_quote_rb.gif
Lara Giddings, government official
"The one interesting bit that I found recently in one of my briefs on the poppy industry was that we have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite and going around in circles," Lara Giddings told the hearing.
"Then they crash," she added. "We see crop circles in the poppy industry from wallabies that are high."
Wallabies have been observed acting strangely in poppy fields.

"The question should be whether or not those law breaking wallabies should be brought to justice for indulging in illegal substances. The law makes no exceptions for no-one no matter what their excuse is or even what species they may be. They are not setting an example for their joeys nor for any other marsupials and I fear this could become an epidemic of outback size proportions".
Phil, Edinburgh

"I want to know who sold out the wallabies? Who's the narc? My guess is the platypus, he is such an odd duck."
Chet Guest, St. Paul, Minnesota USA

o.gif

end_quote_rb.gif
BBC NEWS- Google that.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I wouldn't trust the news media too much. While it may be true that wallabies create some crop circles, I do believe that many crop circles are created by extraterrestrials. There's too many perfect circular forms on many of them that they could be made by animals like wallabies, and even people using widely known mainstream technology.

Carl Miller

Ah ah. This is an anecdote for sure. And a good one. Now with all seriousness we know Extraterrestrials have been communicating with us through crop circles. Evidently many of them are man made. But not all of them. Ets want to convey a message that has something to do to alterations in our DNA. Something to do to Mayan calendar and modifications connected to climate changing. Today we watch on TV the draft of the century in California. Do not think it is caused by any Haarp project. The USA would not damage its own climate. It is an absurd in this respect. Look alterations relating to some changes we are going through a planetary issue. We won't be destroyed by any collisions of planets or meteors. Thinking so is stupid. It is a natural change but dolphins may be losing track until things get settled.