The Crop Circle Thread

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The Crop Circle Thread

Let's post here some news and updates about crop circles.
Don't we need a thread about that anyway ? ;)

Here's a video to begin with, and some links.
Video: Crop circles complexity

From June 20th, a new crop circle
Crop Circle at Kanton Thurgau. Reported 20th June.* 2008.

My favorite of all time, the Alien and disc crop circle
Going back to our spiral of binary digits in the crop formation disc, we obtain an initial grouping of 01000010 01100101 01110111 01100001 01110010 and so on, spiralling out from the centre. (see diagram). We can translate these binary sequences into their decimal equivalent and thus look them up in the ASCII character set to see what letters they correspond to.

Doing this for the whole 'disc' we get the message "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)". This was originally decoded by an anonymous visitor to Linda Moulton-Howe's web site. Although I've yet to verify the entire binary sequence I got as far as the first couple of words and it did indeed read as above. I have no reason to assume the Linda's guest made a mistake, but I will continue decoding it when I have time (update - see below).
Crop Circle Research: The 2002 'Alien Face' Formation

Some sources, like wiki, and some sites reporting them.
WELCOME TO THE CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR
Crop circle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crop Circle Quest
Crop Circle Reports

Numenorean7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: The Crop Circles Thread

I got just 5 words for ya 7:eek:
DAMN GOOD IDEA THERE GUY

Num7

Administrator
Staff

There are lots of crop circles in UK since a few months, and UFO pics also, like in that thread I started a few days ago.
http://www.paranormalis.com/paranormalis-discussion/aliens-ufology/153-ufos-over-river-thames-hampton-uk.html

Is there something to come soon ?
Some say the next 9/11 is going to be an alien invasion, a true invasion, or a fake one, but an invasion.
I'm not sure to buy that stuff, but it's weird to get all that stuff about UFOs and crop circles, all from the UK.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

these things been showin up for 100's of yrs:eek: and no suspects been caught or convicted.why??????:confused:
people aint doin them:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The meaning of some circles is pretty hard to find out.
The alien with the disk, it must not be easy to draw that disc from the ground, and get a perfect result.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

or maybe its just so many simbles of a written laung. no math, just words we can't read. we couldn't read many of the old stone carvings for a long time. now we can read some, but not these.:confused:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

It's something we can't read, that's for sure. In our point of view, these shapes are just shapes, but must mean something.

We can undertand that way: The disk with binary message on it was just an easy exemple to show us how they were going to deliver their future "messages".
So now, we get some more complicated crop circles that, we think, mean nothing at all.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

could very well be just that :confused:
maybe some day when they have learned the basics of living. they will give us the code to translate
it also could be the seal put on the book of DANIEL untill the time of the end.