The Daniel Project: Prophecy 100% accurate

Samstwitch

I watched the 1 hour 23 minute (Ho-Ho-Ho) presentation on Netflix last night. It was well done and very informative. A great video for people who know and those who don't know what's going on. Watch it!

I'm glad you got to watch it, and thanks for your feedback! As a researcher of Bible Prophecy, I was delighted to find The Daniel Project, because it points out several major Prophecies that have been and are being fulfilled today, in our lifetime. Bible Prophecy is 100% accurate, but most people don't believe it, because they don't study it.

Octavusprime

My issue with it all is this. Israel seems to be intentionally trying to fulfill the prophecy. Does that mean that the prophecy was correct or is Israel just trying to give their religion more credibility?

It seems set up. Let's take our holy book and try to make all it's predictions come true. But I can't argue with the prediction because the prophecies are vague in terms of exact dates and they are indeed being fulfilled.

I enjoyed the video but it left me feeling like they are creating authenticity to claims through dubious means.