The Dark Side Of The Moon

StarLord

Re: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Actually, I have not discounted Mars per se. What I could mention is that the amount of visciousness, vendictiveness and sheer malice visited on the moon as in total annihilation with no single concern or thought to ever be wasted on it ever again.

How much energy and concerted effort would it take to pretty much sterilize a moon and rip a substantial atmosphere to the point of what it is today?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Selenites... Ha, good one. :grin:[/b]

Ah yes, the 'Ant Men' .... Imagine making the trip in a Bullet...

BubbuClinton

The first thing that struck me about this thread was the the title "The Dark Side Of The Moon". Of course my first thought was "There is no dark side of the them moon. Just the other side". Then it struckme what you were really talking about was the nafarious side of the moon.

The images are interesting. Do they have anything to do Ieptus by chance? Saturn seems to have some really unique moons.

As far as the moon having an atmospher. If it were dense enough with an Iron core or something to have an atmosphere, wouldn't it have a far greater gravitational impact on the Earth? I haven't done the math, has anyone out there done it?

And if I may be so naive, who is Tan? and why is he coming?

Bubbu

Tenshi

Here's an eerie true story about the far side of the Moon that happened to some NASA astronauts in the 1960's. It was written by English paranormal investigator Tom Slemen. For more of his stories, you can look here - www.tomslemen.tk. There are also links to his other sites, including his Ghosts in America site. All of his stories are true stories.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Christmas Space Message

by Tom Slemen

This story allegedly took place in the late 1960s, and the witnesses were three level-headed and highly intelligent men; they were 3 astronauts...

Most of the civilised world became one large international family in July 1969 when Man first landed on the Moon. A million people watched Apollo 11 blast off from Cape Canaveral, and television and radio networks across the globe beamed the momentous news of the first lunar landing to a staggering billion people. But before the first manned landing on the Moon, other less-known spaceships had to make dangerous dummy-runs to the Earth's nearest neighbour. The ship that took 3 astronauts where no men had gone before was Apollo 8, which was shot at the Moon in December 1968, carrying Frank Borman, James Lovell and William Anders. The Russian nation looked on with burning jealousy as the United States made its first attempt at sending 3 men around the Moon and back on a dangerous trajectory which had a real risk of ending in tragedy.

Apollo 8 made it to the Moon in what was turning out to be a textbook mission. It was calculated that the spaceship would orbit the Moon on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day before returning to Earth.

The 3 intrepid astronauts made 10 orbits of the Moon over those two festive days. The coloured indicator lights on the control panels of the ship reminded them of the fairy lights on the Christmas trees in their homes back on Earth, where there families were waiting for there safe return. Outside Apollo 8 in the infinite black stillness of space, the stars shone steadily. During the last orbit of the lunar mission, something bizarre took place which was later explained away as a fanciful tale. Apollo 8 swung around the Moon in its final orbit. As the spaceship disappeared behind the Moon's dark side, something eerie took place. As expected, all radio communication with Earth was lost, as radio waves from Earth cannot penetrate the Moon's 21 hundred miles of hard lunar crust. During this hour-long radio blackout, the 3 astronauts listened to the faint static on their radio. The men began to chat about how the mission was going and discussed what had to be done, when suddenly, a strange sound filled the space capsule.

"What the hell is that?" asked one of the astronauts. Jim Lovell, the man who would later travel on the disastrous Apollo 13 mission turned up the radio, because that's where the weird sound was coming from.

"Sounds like - a choir?" said Frank Borman, looking at his spaceborne colleagues with a puzzled expression. And the sound of angelic voices singing some unidentified carol in harmony was spellbinding. No radio emissions from Earth could be responsible, and the astronauts were at a complete loss to explain the sounds. In the eerie silence of the Moon's dark side, most people would have been alarmed by the uncanny voices, but the 3 astronauts were trained to think rationally under the most demanding conditions. What followed next was even more bizarre.

A solemn English-sounding voice said, "Peace on Earth to all mankind." There then followed a series of bulletins which were delivered by the well-spoken stranger on the radio. The voice spoke of China testing a H-bomb, of Israeli commandos fighting Arab soldiers with terrible losses on each side. The voice then gave a series of gloomy reports on the Vietnam War. The mysterious bulletins gradually became fainter and fainter as Apollo 8 emerged from the Moon's shadow. Then something extraordinary took place which was later explained as an optical illusion. The faint voice said, "Merry Christmas Men of Earth."

Astronauts Borman, Lovell and Anders then saw the sun and the Earth rise over the Moon's grim cratered horizon. Four shafts of intense light radiated from the sun in the form of a huge cross. Beneath this cross hung the blue fragile-looking planet Earth. Radio contact with ground control was re-established once more, and the staff at Mission Control said to the astronauts, "Christmas greetings from Earth to Apollo 8."

The three astronauts were suddenly overcome with a terrible feeling of sadness for the world, and the three men could hardly reply to Mission control because they were so choked. With the whole world listening - including the Soviet Union - the astronauts couldn't talk of the strange experience they'd undergone on the Moon's dark side, but when they later returned to their loved ones on Earth they talked about the strange Christmas message they'd received from someone 'out there'. Stranger still, all the events mentioned in the ghostly news bulletin came to pass. China did test out her H-bomb, and the Israelis did battle with the Arabs. All the details about the offensives in Vietnam also took place. Of course, the NASA psychologists explained the whole incident away as stress on the long lunar mission. But those 3 astronauts will never forget that Christmas away from home.

astralsailor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
I've been sitting here eating Mike & Ikes thinking about this thing.....

I've been to at least 20 sites that say the moon landing was a hoax, and I've got to say there's some compelling evidence.

I'm not sure I believe it, but it's made room for some doubt in my mind....

I wish I had the means to set something like this up, so that people who AREN'T controlled by greed and money and politics can have a go at something like that.

I'm in Canada, so I know THEIR government would most likely not give a hoot. ;) This idea has been gnawing on me for a while now....

I shall write more later.[/b]

Well i mean from the pics...
The shadow drops one way but where the color on the spacesuit and moonlander should be black like shadow is there is full color :S I dont know how to explain that any other way... I mean if they would not have wanted people to find out they had made better pics..
I say one thing "there are Illuminatis here and on the Astral"

And by illuminaties i dont mean "enlightend once" i mean the conspiracy

Omega

I would be more worried about the structures on Mars, and why certain satellites failed to work when they got there before sending back pictures of lights around them before they stopped working.