The Delusional Number of Gender ProNouns..

TimeFlipper

When people are threatened with violence just because they insist on saying, man or woman or only a female has a cervix, something is SERIOUSLY wrong with modern day society and the cowardly bowing down to the wishes of a few highly delusional far left thinking "WOKE" MEN or WOMEN!! :mad:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
When people are threatened with violence just because they insist on saying, man or woman or only a female has a cervix, something is SERIOUSLY wrong with modern day society and the cowardly bowing down to the wishes of a few highly delusional far left thinking "WOKE" MEN or WOMEN!! :mad:..

The mention of Woke individuals as being delusional fits perfectly. In fact we may as well accept the fact these delusional folks are experiencing schizophrenia. The mention of violence by these folks suggest maybe it's time for straight jackets and rubber padded walls for these folks.

Yeats

The current trend towards gender (and other) self-identification is really neither political nor psychological at its root. I believe it to be more of a combination of imagination and immaturity, but that's just my opinion.

I have no doubt that some people truly see themselves as whatever-it-is that they believe themselves to be, and I support their human right to do so. This is the "imagination" part of the equation, and I've never been one to quash someone's imagination.

It's the "immature" part which is usually the problem. (Isn't it always?) The immaturity of these people lies in their mistaken belief that the rest of us should be obligated to see them in exactly the same way that they see themselves. This is not the way that an adult faces the world.

So, if any of you wish to identify as, for example, a vampire, then that's fine by me -- just don't ask me for any blood.

Last edited:

Bones McCoy

The current trend towards gender (and other) self-identification is really neither political nor psychological at its root. I believe it to be more of a combination of imagination and immaturity, but that's just my opinion.

I have no doubt that some people truly see themselves as whatever-it-is that they believe themselves to be, and I support their human right to do so. This is the "imagination" part of the equation, and I've never been one to quash someone's imagination.

It's the "immature" part which is usually the problem. (Isn't it always?) The immaturity of these people lies in their mistaken belief that the rest of us should be obligated to see them in exactly the same way that they see themselves. This is not the way that an adult faces the world.

So, if any of you wish to identify as, for example, a vampire, then that's fine by me -- just don't ask me for any blood.

That's just it, we are compelled to "play along". Never allowed to say "You can pretend, but I'm not going to pretend with you."

This is a photo of two girls engaged in a perfectly normal athletic competition.

(It is not a photo of some demented goat-eyed imbecile effortlessly crushing the life out of a helpless terrified girl.)

u-https-media-breitbart-com-media-2019-06-AP-jae-s-lee-dmn-640x480.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Most are attention seekers. Teens notice it's a trend and want to get in on it.

Some countries will arrest you if you use the wrong pronoun. How are you supposed to KNOW which pronoun to use? I guess they don't want society to communicate anymore.

TimeFlipper

Most are attention seekers. Teens notice it's a trend and want to get in on it.

Some countries will arrest you if you use the wrong pronoun. How are you supposed to KNOW which pronoun to use? I guess they don't want society to communicate anymore.
This picture demonstrates my absolute and total ANGER towards the UK Police Force, kneeling and parading with the LGBQT rainbow painted on their patrol cars and helping to hold their LGBQT sign and wearing their scarfs!!!...UK Police should NOT become involved in politics, especially ascribing to those Far Left Lunatics and their delusional beliefs!!

What will happen next i wonder Paula, will UK male cops patrol our streets in womens dresses, will they be wearing high heel shoes, will they employ gays that speak in a feminine dialect, with pretty little pictures of rainbows on their uniforms?...May Heaven Help The UK In Our Hours Of Need, we are a LAUGHING STOCK throughout the whole World!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:..

UK COPS.jpg

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This picture demonstrates my absolute and total ANGER towards the UK Police Force, kneeling and parading with the LGBQT rainbow painted on their patrol cars and helping to hold their LGBQT sign and wearing their scarfs!!!...UK Police should NOT become involved in politics, especially ascribing to those Far Left Lunatics and their delusional beliefs!!

What will happen next i wonder Paula, will UK male cops patrol our streets in womens dresses, will they be wearing high heel shoes, will they employ gays that speak in a feminine dialect, with pretty little pictures of rainbows on their uniforms?...May Heaven Help The UK In Our Hours Of Need, we are a LAUGHING STOCK throughout the whole World!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:..

View attachment 12631

They will probably wear S&M garb to appease them. They aren't event the majority, so I don't understand why this is being shoved down our throats.